Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ra Blogpatrol?

Saturday 12:50 p.m.
This is RaBlissBlog and I should say something about ra bliss!

I used to be crabbit in the morning. This morning I wakened and should have been crabbit today. Last night I drank 6 bottles of Weissbier and should have been a bit rough this morning, but no way.

The eyes are closed and the body shape is basically gone. You're not really feeling your body too much at all. There's just a lot of white space stretching away on either side. Feels quite nice this. You feel something nice going on in your head, throat and a bit in your chest as well. I started meditating as soon as I got up and showered. Really, really into serene blissful situations right away. Dense bliss with little thought and no anxiety. Hard to see how the day could improve really. But it probably will.

There's something funny going on with Blogpatrol which counts the hits and visitors to this blog. According to it, last Saturday there were 54 visitors. On Tuesday, 40. It's only dipped below twenty twice this week. A lot of 30s, 33s, etc.

Blogpatrol might be in cahoots with blogger.com. They inflate the visitors to keep you blogging. It's a conspiracy. There might not be all the commentators on the blog either. These might be generated by Big Bloggy to keep you blogging.

Well, hello to Jack the Spam Robot, the Masai Warriors and all you Martians (I know you're out there!). You could go to my webpage and try to imagine how you could sell one of my books to someone and take a handsome cut!!

7:30 p.m.
People come to this blog looking for stuff about agents. Well, I know bugger all about agents except I can't get one. I'm not really sure what they're for, but they maybe get folk to read stuff. The most of what I know about not making friends, influencing people or getting an agent is in this post.

One of the phrases googled to get here was Pet Bereavement Counselling! I knew I was on a winner there. Anybody willing to invest in this rock solid business proposition need look not further than here.

If you came here looking for something about ra bliss, you could go here to find out how to get your head stuck into some.

I was supposed to be using this blog to keep records of what I'm up to. Otherwise, I just forget. The four publishers I sent stuff to on Thursday were. Cally Poplak at Egmont Books, Caroline Royds at Walker Books, Philippa Dickinson at Random House Children's Books, and Barry Cunningham at The Chicken House. The Chicken House sounds like a brothel. Maybe I just sent them one to confuse them.

I worked for a whole hour on my book today. Did some Iyengar Yoga, Tai Chi, jumps, skipping and meditated for about three hours. A whole hour on my book! I deserve a beer!

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Encouraging to hear that your early investment in the Pet Bereavement Counselling Scheme is turning out a winner. I am using the same strategy to corner the market in news about Hurricane Sandra. They have to get round to using that name one of these days, and my site will be established already, poised to capitalise on other people's misery.

Blogpatrol - I'm getting the same effect. 48 visitors on Tuesday. I reckon it's the spam robots right enough.

Have you seen the top two keywords used to find my blog?

7:24 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The hurricane site was a work of art. Fooled me until I was most of the way through it! Hotboy and Adolf Hitler as first keywords? Could have been worse. Mostly pervs and money grubbers like me come to mine. Seeking gossip about agents of wee tee shirt competitions! Dearie me. Doesn't help at all, does it? Hotboy

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.