Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ra Buddha Job!

Thursday 5:30 p.m.
The Times today had an article about this jobbie which was out on an island. You had to stay on your own from November till March and you can find it on Google under Island Caretaker, Sanda. They've got 300 applicants and some of them quite smart. I immediately applied. Unfortunately, a buddhist monk has also applied. I think I'm second. I asked them to put me on file for when the buddhisty boy disappears. Then my turn! Yes! Don't give it to Julia this time!

That might be a reference to 1984

That boy stayed on Jura. He had a bad cough. There are 350 sheep and 65 chickens to look after. What a brilliant jobbie! Somebody should give me a jobbie like that. I'm ready for it!
]
Here on the Unheard of and McDonald Island we are still totally cool. We can go to Sanda or maybe not. The joe who owns it doesn't know what he's missing by not giving me the jobbie. Bloggy skills. I could get him tourists. Come and see Hotboy do headstands. As long as I stayed away from everyone, I could be famous there all winter on my own. When the springtime will come, Oh, won't we have fun! We'll get out of jail and we'll go on the bum.

I could do the island all winter then be a homeless and hungry person in Edinburgh from March till November.

Adolf could do all this. Instead of wasting his life trying to be happy, he should get onto this island boy. He must be a capitalist basturn and will understand a good pitch from a computery expert like Adolf. This is it, Adolf! Are we all going to heaven on this earth or not? Do we have sufficient aspiration to do what is necessary? Ra bliss, ra ecstasy, ra Dorje Sempa arising in the mandala. Well, next time!! Next time, it has to be me!!!

Or this time! I've applied. The buddhist monk doesn't need it. You should tell this boy to give it to me. Then you could read hotboy missives from ra wonderful wilderness out there in the storm tossed islands!

No change there then.

Today was the hottest day in October in Britain since 1888. What a day! Since I was not working, I went and sat in the hut around one. Then I dug. No one around. The old people who steal the earth couldn't adjust swiftly enough to the summer at the end of autumn. So I sat outside the hut on a magazine. Terrifically green from the edge of the allotment where I sat with the sun at my back. So you're fixed on a sweet pea flower and it's red. This passes an hour and it's hard to drag yourself away really because you know that's bound to be better. Better than anything else. Still, we are in Edinburgh and not as agitated as usual due to the meditations on emptiness and ra bliss arising unexpectedly sometimes. But this is heaven on earth. The women in white teeshirts were all totally gorgeous. What a day!

I did not write any of my book today. I did not want to try and think. But it has been a wonderful day. I think I should be producing something. I cannot produce much tomorrow except kindness and helpfulness, but on Saturday I could produce some words, if I wanted to. I don't think anyone would mind.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I have a lot of white tee shirts hotboy!!!! ;)

11:38 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Do you know how to produce garlic? I want to grow some, and I'm not sure what's the best soil, how deep to bury the cloves, etc. Or maybe you've had some success with onions?

I apologise to you/Lee Ann/Menzies for losing your original comments at my place. When I go to work next week I'll search the hard drive there in case it has kept a copy for the purpose of shopping me to the auditors.

I applied for a lighthouse keeper job when I left uni. I didn't get it, but then I had no idea idea what I would do there anyway, I just knew I wanted to get away from the rest of my species. You actually have a plan for how to use the time. You should get the job. Is McCartney the owner? Offer him a gig singing some of the penguin songs on the upcoming book.

PS the word verification this time is "lingogy." What might that mean? Something rude. I know paedogogy is teaching paedophiles.

PPS Forget the job - the island's a front for a prostate cancer testing centre. They'll probe you daily. I found the truth via this google search, where it says:

CpG island DNA hypermethylation S-transferase, may serve a "caretaker" function for prostatic cells. ... Doctors - RE Hautmann, MG Sanda.

You should read their full dastardly plan. The only bit I don't understand is where the sheep come in.

11:48 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PPPS I have found and replaced everyone's 7 x 7 comments.

11:59 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

LA - will you be wearing any next Thursday? ;-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Growing garlic is no bother. Just stick a clove in the ground to it's own depth. Vampires stay right away as well. They never come near me! Hotboy

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.