Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ra Free Time Again!

Wednesday 2 p.m.
I was about to start harassing agents again about my kidbooks, but I somehow got waylaid and I will soon start harassing publishers instead. When I first wrote these books, I sent stuff to practically every kidbook publisher in Britain and couldn't get any of them to read the damn things. Then I got all these questionnaires from kids and sent the publishers the questionnaires. Usually, you send them three chapters and they send them back with the usual rejection slip. But I managed to get the rejection slips when all I sent them were the questionnaires saying how fantastic the books were!

I get paid tomorrow. I'll send out four A4 envelopes with the nice letter and a lot of good reviews from previous stuff. And the questionnaires. But no three chapters. I'll let you know how many of them send back slips saying they're not able to publish (the questionnaires?), but wish me all the best in finding a suitable publisher.

Don't worry. I'm alright. They're all going to hell!

What a great few days I'm going to have! I feel the wind at my back. I've started waking up at five in the morning (instead of six) and feeling really, really good. Doing lots of yoga nidra before getting out of my kip. The meditations after this have been fabulous. Yesterday, they were going so well I thought I should phone in sick, so I could investigate ra bliss all day. But tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow! It's all mine! Mine, I tell you! Just me and ra bliss all tomorrow morning. Ra bliss, ra bliss. What a fortunate creature I am!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

What a nice comment to find, Hafi! Being an indian, Hafi is bound to know someone who knows about ra bliss!The yajrayana juju came to Tibet from Indian of course. Hotboy

3:59 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Good luck with those kidbooks, I am sure it will happen for you.

11:20 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hafi - I did 2 years of a mbbs in Edinburgh before I got in with the bad company. Please don't make the same mistake. If you feel you need to deviate, try the congee-bathers. I wish I had.

HB - can't you do the trance thing while you're at work? That way you'd get paid to surf the bliss.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.