Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rem Deities Again!

Saturday 2:44 p.m.
How are things looking today? Good, bad, or indifferent maybe. Now, if the objects outside your self are really much the same as ever, and the tackle for discriminating what's what with the photons, etc., is the same, why should things look better sometimes than others. Is it possible to improve how you view things?

Probably not if you're one of the irredeemably flatheided. Sorry about that, Jack. You are a straw in the wind.

You might think when you hear about the deity yoga juju that this is stupid because you have to see other joes and josephines are deities as well. So the problem is how do you see flatheids as deities?

You've got the same stuff out there and the same means of perception, so something must happen with the other bit, whatever you call it, the thing all this is impacting on. Maybe your consciousness or your mind. Anyway, logically, that's the bit that's got to change.

Interestingly enough, the boy with the personal statement about the kundalini arousal or torrent (link on last post) says he thought the flatheids in New York looked divine, especially, the kids after this event had occurred. Gopi Krishna talks about hardly being able to drag himself away from the view from his window because of how wonderful the world looked.

So I'm just leaving the flatheids where they are this year. I'm not going to try to see them as deities. As far as possible, I'll keep out their road. If I get on with this deity yoga juju, one day (soon, please!) they will appear divine automatically. I wonder what divine looking flatheids look like?

Of course, those of us fortunate enough to regularly meditate are more cheerful, more rounded, happier joes and josephines than your average greetin, torn faced flatheid. Well, the juju works at all levels, but I think we're talking major shifts in consciousness here. How can this be so? Let' hope I find out.

Was just about to go to the allotment fifteen minutes ago, but I only got twenty yards before the rain came on. I'll don the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle instead. Here comes the sweat!

10 p.m.
Muffled sounds of the Harry Potter movie get through the noise blockers, while sitting en famille with the eyeballs rolled up. What a wonderful way to spend the evening, in the warmth while the gales rage ... bugger! Just when I was getting into my swing as well. Got to go to the bus stop with the kiddo. Maybe later.

11:05 p.m.
What a wonderful, wonderful day! Four days into the year off the beer and already the boundaries of ra bliss, the very edges of the envelope seem to be extending and extending yet again. It's like you spend most of the evening doing the juju in some way or other, but for most of the time you're in the deliciousness of the delicious light swords. Right now, if I just close my eyes ... there it is. Ra bliss! Great globules of bliss arising even as one types the bloggy! What a wonderful existence this is! Every time you give something up, you get a huge boost from ra bliss. Never fails!

Four days and nights on the planet with no beer, Jack.
Do you want me to give you a medal? It's time to fish or cut bait, Hotboy. Remember that you are mortal.
You're not going to start telling me to attack people or anything like that, are you, Jack?
I'm not that kind of voice, Hotboy. When you do hear that kind of voice, you'll be able to tell the difference.

Breakfast: Toast and banana. Yummy. Lunch: Toast and cheese and banana, and soup! A culinary victory of the first order! Dinner: Soup and toast! Delicious. Right now, I must away and cook up some toast! With home made bread the toast is just yummy! What a fortunate creature I am to think toast is a feast!

5 Comments:

Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy!

Have you been 'hammering' the meditations again? I suspect so. How many hours a week? Do you put in more than a working week?

Thank goodness someone does all the metaphysical thinking for the rest of us.

MM III

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Have a blissful weekend Hotboy!
~xo

4:12 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Have a great weekend too, Lee Ann!
Mingin'! I must have done about 13 hours since yesterday morning, but the night is but a pup! Hotboy

6:40 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I could make you a pair of my special internal noise-blockers. They're the ones I use at parties as well as in front of the TV turned up to 11.

Have you ever made duck scotch broth?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Internal noise blockers! Brilliant. You could wear them all the time. That would help! Hotboy p.s. Is that duck scotch broth a drink or a bird soup? Anyway, I only eat veggieburgers.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.