Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ra End Again!

Sunday 5:17 p.m.
This will just be haverings.

The great agitation among the flatheids really ends today. After today there are no occasions till Easter and Easter is nice and easy. You don't have to, have to, have to do anything at Easter. It just comes and goes.

I need peace and quiet. Peace and quiet do not come naturally to me. I like to don the viking helmet and go berserk as much as the next joe. But I try to be good. Mental calming. I need everything to be predictable. I'm a german viking. I want a routine to metronome me through. That is the way you get things done. Routines. Habitual behaviour, such as, writing for two or three hours as day even although nobody else does. Keeps you on track.

Say you were like a doggie getting pulled along behind a cart; this life. You do not want the missing Sanity Clause to be in charge of the cart pulling you. You want the cart just to trundle along so you can work something out.

Had I been in solitary confinement over the past two and a half weeks, what progress I would have made! Yet despite the agitation among the flatheids, things have still progressed. I woke up and brought on ra bliss today before I even sat up.

I'll be 56 this year. I don't mind dying this year if anybody has to. 56 is very old for a human being in the history of the human beings. You can't say I didn't get to say my say. My old man died at 52. I've been in the gravy for nearly four years already!

Amazingly enough, I'm in fantastic health for an old drunken basturn!

Every year for several years, it's been apparent that the next year was going to be the best year of my life because that's the way it is once you really start investigating ra bliss. Everything must become more and more wondrous and wonderful. And so it will be with this next year. It will indubitably be the best year of my life. What can I say? This is RaBlissBlog!

7 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

When I'm hut manager my first task will be streamlining the german routines, to give your writing even more quality and less quantity. My father was a proofreader, so I'm qualified to trim redundant prose. For example, "this will just be haverings". Obviously, I could start on my own blog first. Maybe I should have cut this comment.

Also, we'll have the doggie pulling the cart. You were putting the horse before the cart. Is that any help?

10:20 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Your health is indeed inspiring, I hope to emulate you when I reach your age and have to give up masturbating. Your hut manager advises you to post photographic evidence on Thursday.

PS - does the BadBoy Church offer instruction on staying fit at 56? That might help people even more than the badness theology.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Blogging isn't supposed to be ...dogmatic. Sorry about the crap writing. Maybe when I give up the shoe conditioner ... Hotboy p.s. Can you fix it for the Australian Ladies Volleyball Squad to practice in the the allotment? That would help!

11:01 PM  
Blogger ion said...

HB, you've forgotten Valentine's Day, which intrudes before Easter and gives even non-Western flatheids much grief. I insist upon a retraction!

12:28 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'm getting too good at this bad boy stuff, but I've yet to learn how to do anything without being dogmatic.

I did say "even more quality", I thought that was positive. I am actually re-reading one of your books for the third time.

Time to be serious. Your blog writing is actually funny and concise, apart from the bliss stuff obviously.

Clarification: When I said "time to be serious" I didn't mean I wasn't serious about re-reading the book.

Surely this has helped?

12:31 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS - I've just come back from emptying the dog, to find you people still not in bed.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Eric: WTF? I'm guessing here. Eventually, I worked out BTW after some time!
Ion: I forgot! I always forget! I hate Valentines Day with a real passion. Why you've got to give a card to ... don't start me! Then it's Easter. Bugger the Bunny, that's what I say!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.