Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ra Normality Returns!

Thursday 4:50 p.m.
The deity yoga juju I do with Dorje Sempa might be properly called a sadhana. When I was going to ask Ringu Tulku about ra bliss and the heat, the first thing he asked me was what my sadhana was. I had no idea what he was talking about. Anyway, I'm almost finished this book about Medicine Buddha teachings which is basically describing how to do this juju, and it is obvious that I'm not really doing it properly. You do the generation stage (Yo! I'm a deity!) then you do the completion stage. Anyway, since my visualisations are so poor, I rarely get passed the generation stage, or I do the breathing ..... I've been waiting for the four blisses. These may be collected in the generation stage. Maybe I should find someone to ask!

I'm really here to report a significant change in the after effects of the vase breathing. This has occurred despite the festivities and having flatheids all over the shop. There's not much point in telling you, Jack, about this development since you are a flatheid and so if ever you let the breath go, you'd get zip. But today was a lot bigger, stronger, thicker... just a lot more of everything.

I'm going to have a great time this evening just sitting and watching the telly! No big meals, no visitors, just me and the Dom Bliss and the kiddo. Yippee!!

9:30 p.m.
Of course, I watch the teevee with my eyes closed and the noise blockers on. Just thought I'd note here the fabuloso blissiness extraordinaire which I got from the after effects of the vase breathing this evening. On the first breath, I was kind of shocked. Whao! What's going on here, Hotboy? Fung knows as usual. And I've been bad. The amateurs just join in at this time of year! But it was right off the scale this evening. Like liquidy molten metal light and ra bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I too use the noise blockers for the TV and stereo, also at parties, but have yet to find a way of closing the eyes without drawing attention, which is the last thing I need. Of course I don't get the bliss, but just avoiding the despair and murderous impulses is still an achievement.

Compliments of the season to the Db and kid.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.