Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ra Boxing and Biffing Day!

Tuesday 11:19 p.m.
All the joes and josephines I spent time with tonight are better people than me. Since none of my blood relations were sitting round the table, I could not discourse about the viking helmets and how wonderful it is when the red mist descends and you become a proper uncaring and untroubled decapitating monster. On the other hand, I could not mention ra bliss.

Adolf said what about Christmas Day (and the day after) and nothing about ra bliss? He is correct! This is RaBlissBlog. This is here to tell you about ra bliss!

So you don't meditate, Jack? That's awful smart. So when we start having this discussion, you have to admit you don't know anything about what I'm talking about. You are a one way mirror, Jack. A straight, look-out .... we won't say it because it is pejorative. Okay.... flatheid! You're a flatheid, Jack!

Well, you can just blow your brains out! What are you for? You're too dumb to meditate, and you have thus completely missed the point of this existence.

However, nobody I know gets ra bliss but me. I think some of the folk at the Samye Ling get much more of ra bliss than me, but I have never discussed that with them, or even mentioned it, except in vast correspondences to which there was no reply. So you might have sooked the poison from the plukes of the dispossessed and prayed for all the lice that bite you, but can you do ra bliss?

Oh, can you do ra bliss? Ee, aye, adio, can you do ra bliss?

Well, moi has done 10,000 hours of the juju over the last ten years and moi can do ra bliss. Can you do ra bliss? If I can do ra bliss, anybody can do ra bliss!

The other way to look at this is to admit my good fortune. And lay off the flatheids. I was just so, so fortunate that I found a method and a wisdom to allow me to fill my being with bliss and ecstatic rapture. And the fact that nobody around me can do this, or are even interested in this, should not suprise me. I am blessed. I am a blessed Hotboy Madyamika. I can surf the oceans of bliss.

Hmm? The compassion is in three types in this book I'm reading. Number one is the compassion of the king. The king says he'll become enlightened and then lead in the flatheids.The second kind is the compassion of the ferry boat joe. He's taking everyone together. In the one boat, as it were. The third type is the joe who says he'll wait till all the flatheids are on the boat.

There isn't a missed level for the putative foe destroyers who wish all the flatheids to just fung off and commit suicide. I think in the New Year we will have to get on the scale. I'm not even on the scale. I can't do the visualisations. But I must say that today when I shot the breath, oh, well... dearie me! Flatheids just don't get ra bliss!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Foughtboy, it's a relief that you're over the festive season and back to normal. According to my reading of the Bad Boy Church scriptures, it is foretold that if the heid blissheid ever lays off the flatheids it would mean the world's about to end.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.