Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rem Old Books!

Wednesday 6:40 p.m.
I managed to post City Whitelight and Are You Boys Cyclists? to that agent of great taste and perspicacity, Mr Adrian Weston, this afternoon after work. It's like posting off your problems, in a way.

Wakened up this morning and, though the wind and rain were lashing the window panes, I felt happy. As soon as I started meditating, I knew ra bliss had gone off the scale again. And it's been like that all day. What can I say? Except what a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Are You Boys Cyclists? is my favourite title of your books. Is there a nazi bike in it?

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.