Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ra Knockout Part 2!

Monday 5:40 p.m.
(THIS IS THE END OF THE PREVIOUS POST!) I'm dead interested in hypnotism and I've never been hypnotised. Could you hypnotise ra bliss into folk? Could you hypnotise someone so that afterwards when they were pissed off, all they'd need to do was hold a big breath for a bit and then get ra bliss coursing through them. I'd queue up for that!

Obviously, you'd want it to work (and you'd be more suggestible) if you had to cough up plenty to get a session. If I had a decent Hut Manager we could clean up on this one! £300 for a half hour with Hotboy in the the hut. Afterwards you get instant access to ra bliss through breathing. I'm going to be rich! Rich, I tell you.

Who cares if it's kundalini, prana, chi, or hypnotic suggestions. Ra bliss is ra bliss is ra bliss. Who cares where it comes from as long as you can get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.