Friday, December 01, 2006

Ra Friday!

Friday 10:30 a.m.
Off to Bellshill soon after an excellent start to the day! As I was doing a few vase breaths while meditating this morning .... well, the better they work, the more bliss and heat you get. I'm still getting hardly any heat really, but enough to wonder what these guys must be feeling like who are able to dry off wet blankets in the freezing cold Himalayas. I was just feeling so blissed out. I can't even do this juju and I'm still amazed and gobsmacked by the amounts of ra bliss I'm getting. What a fortunate creature I am!

Saturday 00:23 A.M.
There were three pubs in Mossend after you went under the railway bridge. I remember some of them. The first one was Kelly's. The second one my auntie worked in. She told me today about serving a pint to Peter Manuel, who was a multiple murderer. One of the last jocks to get hanged. Anyway, she told me the name of the jacket he was wearing, and that he stood there twiddling with this wee chain, kind of spinning it.

Some things I have problems with. One is the birds. Where do they go at night. Some people say they perch in trees. I have looked at the trees. They have no leaves on them now. Sometimes great winds will blast through them. If you were a wee bird, could you perch all winter in the trees around here. I don't think so. So where do they go?

Also, this woman said there was something that went faster than the speed of light. It was called a tackon, or a tac-ion, or a ta-kong. Anyway, they say you cannot go faster than the speed of light. And then they go faster. This is stupid. Pythagoras might have thought you could understand all this stuff by numbers, but tack-ons. Fung off!

3 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Re the missing heat. Have you tried cuddling someone who's got hot flushes? I find it helps.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Dearie me! What can one say? Nothing that would help anyway? Hotboy

11:06 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.