Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ra Situation's still vacant!

Sunday 5:06 p.m.
I don't suppose many of the regular visitors to the Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid (Hello, Jack the Spam Robot!) really expected me to get a literary agent when I set up this bloggy with my really awful looking webpage 18 or so months ago. But, lo!, it has come to pass!

The new book will be a mega blockbuster and sell zillions of copies worldwide because it is about ra bliss. Anyway, now that I have an agent, I can give up being a writer.


Once I've got enough money to give up my job, I'll need a Hut Manager. The ideal candidate for this position would be between 16 and 24, a hatha yogini, a capable exponent of the 64 arts of lurve, able to raise inner heat and to emanate as multi-armed, red, Indian goddess whenever circumstances required. Candidates with IT skills preferred.

Because you'd need to set up four webcams. There's one pointing into the allotment itself. One is pointing at the wren nest. One is point at the bird feeder. The other is pointing at the joe sitting on the floor. I'll wear my Australian hat over the jimmy wig. Also, shades and some kind of false beard. I should be looking at getting these meditations up to twelve hours a day anyway. So what you have to be is the kind of josephine who can set this up and keep it working.

The internet needs a meditator site, where you could log on and meditate with a meditator. Also, the strange reclusive author of the world famous book. This has got to be a winner! Obviously, it would advertise the book. Pet Bereavement Counselling, but only for the extremely rich. I don't mind wearing advertising logos on my simmit.

Be nice to have an Australian woman. Someday I'd like the hut to move to the Nullabor plain, within walking distance of a road house in the middle of baking hot nowhere. Then I could go to the road house sometimes to meet weird people and write a book about emanating as a deity among these odd visitors to this roadhouse ... in the middle of nowhere. Of course, a road train demolishes the road house in the last shot. The steamy scenes with the hut manager emanated as an multi-armed Indian goddess is what the punters will remember best about the movie.

So this is a nice little job for the right Australian woman. You need to be able to do everything and I have to be able to sit there for twelve hours a day. Fifty fifty of all monies accruing as long as I don't have to do anything except flick the on and off switch. What a good deal! The right josephine could clean up!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you are having a good weekend!
~xo

12:17 AM  
Blogger ion said...

Do you get a uniform and gun with the job, to patrol the allottments for torch thieves? If so, please consider my application. I am otherwise completely unqualified for the post but 'able to work independently'.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: No uniform and you'll have to provide your own gun. But being able to work independently is the main thing. If I were you, I'd contract out half of my fifty percent and get some young people to do all the work, so you could spend your time cooking the books! Hotboy

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds cool! Hope you had a great weekend.

4:43 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotters! Great plan. First stage is to perform a Feasibility Study - try meditating in a sauna, in the Australian hat, the wig, shades and false beard. Otherwise how do we know it'll work?

That will help.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.