Friday, November 10, 2006

Ra Formless Bliss!

Friday 12:48 p.m.
Last night when the shadow boxing was over, I switched off the Velvet Underground, and, while still in the complete Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle, sat down on the kitchen floor, and succumbed to ra bliss. Swirling, slipping, sliding, enveloped in warm sweat, and the breathing's still hard, and the heart was going garumpa garumpa, but ra bliss seemed full on right away regardless. Twenty minutes straight of Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle bliss!

I cancelled Bellshill due to the sniffles at quarter to eleven and sat in the lobby till now. Ra bliss was so profound and thick and quite still at times, and I knew myself to be one of the most fortunate of fortunate creatures. Ra bliss was now almost formless. You have a very slight view of your body in this kind of deep, deep bliss. I hardly bothered with the vase breathing, I was so satisfied in ra bliss.

Flatheids get the walking around consciousness. I get that as well. Like, I have to do something and get there and I wish it wasn't so rainy, and, oh well, I've no idea what I'm doing really what with having my head stuck up my backside. But I also get to investigate ra bliss. This makes my life a thing of wonderment. It is sometimes joyful. It has purpose. Shame about you being a flatheid, Jack. But it's not my fault. It really isn't!

5:18 p.m.
What a fabulous day for investigating ra bliss! I had to speak to the Domestic Bliss for half an hour, and I read The Scotsman, but apart from that it's just been ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Unfortunately, since it is Friday night, I might have to go out and do some missionary work with flatheids, though I would prefer to sit and sit and sit.

I was thinking of giving up calling flatheids flatheids, and calling them the mentally handicapped people instead, but that's not fair on the really mentally handicapped people, is it? Anyway, I don't think I'll ever go back to being a flatheid now. What a nice thought! Who'd want to be a flatheid? Only a flatheid would want to be a flatheid. Dearie me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

Hello HB, please forgive my flatheid ignorance but what is a Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle? Is it, like, literally a vehicle - that you can use indoors whilst sitting on the kitchen floor?? or is it more like a special outfit?
You say that you were sweating quite a lot, and I remember that when I was a kid 40 years ago (ouch!) my ma used to wear some sort of home-made plastic cycling-shorts (in the Far East!!!)under her clothing. Mind you, she was attempting to achieve weight loss rather than Ra Bliss!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lelly: Your mum and I have much in common! The Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle - Power it Yourself - last night consisted of one teeshirt, two sweat shirts, two bin liners, one sleeved woolly jumper, and one sleeveless woolly jumper, plus the woolly hat and the boxing mitts, bandages for the hands. It seems very cleansing! Especially if you combine it with half an hour's hard aerobic exercise. Beer Monster Reduction Vehicles will be available from all good sports shops soon! Hotboy

4:00 PM  
Blogger keda said...

so a bit like the hajib for fat men??

and does having ones head stuck up their backside stop you being a flatheid? i would imagine that it would in fact make ones nugget more conical. and comical. yet slightly stinky.

i know mine is :)

11:03 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Despite my reservations about the bliss, it is definitely the best thing for other people to do. It should be taught in school. How about you running bliss groups at your school? It might mean getting a teacher training certificate, though, and that probably counts as doing something.

I'm sorry, but there's just too much talk here of toilets, bog paper and smelly bums wrapped in plastic. I'll come back when the air clears.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

We also believe in respite! Hotboy

12:51 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say HotBoy!

Are you rich and famous yet? If so, I cannot see any mention of your good self at the
Edinburgh City of Literature website. It purports to list all of Edinburgh's literary landmarks, but there is no mention of your hut.

Shurely a mishtake?

MM III

5:07 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I need a hut manager! Could Cabbage do the job? Hotboy

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.