Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rem Samadhis again!

Thursday 8:31 a.m.
You wouldn't write in a diary when you were pissed. Always interesting to see what you've done and written the next day on the bloggy. Bad boy!

I feel far better today than I deserve to. And it will be a wonderful day! One's hopes are raised. One's hopes are dashed. One must learn to be equaniminous. And no matter what happens, stay off the piss and do ra bliss!

11:12 a.m.
Hello, you Masai Warriors, martians, alien creatures from outer space, and not forgetting Jack the spam robot! Though your head be as flat as a pancake, at least you have the good fortune to land here on RaBlissBlog where I can tell you about further developments in ra bliss!

Oh, so much bliss! I've just finished the first hour and a half of sitting quietly doing nothing. I'm going to stay in the living room this morning. I kept my eyes closed because I wanted to do ra bliss, and what bliss there was. Despite being a bad boy ... if you don't meditate, just give yourself a good slap! If I can surf the oceans of bliss, anyone can! I've not even been a good boy!

Though there was so much bliss, there wasn't much heat. I started doing some deity yoga and realised how clever it was. Deity yoga is the cleverest thing! You arise, are maintained, and decline simultaneously in the oceans of bliss!

I just closed my eyes after I sat down and it was there! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! It's almost half past eleven. I expect the best meditation of the day to begin just about now!

10:35 p.m.
Another beautiful day here in Edinburgh. Just like yesterday. I went to the allotment just before two and sat at the edge, not in the hut, and meditated there. Because it was a working day for less fortunate creatures, the allotments are liable to be quiet all afternoon on a Thursday. After about an hour, I dug for an hour, using the spade, not the fork. Speed digging without removing roots and whatnot. Digging with a good steady rhythm. A robin sat on a post and tweeted its head off. I thought I should take the feeder, which I bought on Sunday from the Botanics, out from inside the hut and let the robin have a go at it as well as the wrens, but maybe not. There was real warmth in the sun today when the wind stilled. How odd for Scotland in November!

I didn't weigh in tonight for the shadow boxing, but remembered to weigh myself afterwards. 12 stone 6 pounds. Dearie me! Fung fat drunken basturn! I'm almost back in Jack Dempsey territory again.

The meditations today were wonderful! God knows what they would have been like had I not been on the beer last night. But the Domestic Bliss is going away for the weekend, so tomorrow night I will ... well, I'll be blissed out of my face tomorrow night! What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey, I hope you have a wonderful blissful Thursday Hotboy!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Thanks. I must say I did! Hotboy

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.