Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rem Samadhis!

Wednesday 23:42 p.m.
Last night, I was very bad. We walked through the wonderful city, Shiva and I, and I begged for three fags. This is not the white way. Also, I was drunk at the time, which is not the way you are supposed to be. Bad boy!

Today, I felt fantastic. A little underpowered as I cycled to work, but I am truly fantastic these days. Is your heid flat, Hotboy? No, I don't think so. Are you surrounded by miserable, flatheided basturns? Of course, you are. You are in false knowledge every time you engage with them. They are false knowledge, Hotboy, because they are too dumb to meditate and cannot engage with ra bliss!

What a fortunate creature you are, you are! What a fortunate creature you are!

Before I got drunk ... so it was cold today in Chilly Jockoland! The sun sent shafts of light onto Interleith Park through the cold, clear day. The trees stood up yellow and golden because of the still Autumnalness. And I looked towards the castle, and the trees wer e yellow bright and golden. I guess they just reflected the sunlight.

I know I do not do so well. But I know that people who do not meditate are stupid and foolish people! When I go to America, I will get a gun, and I will shooty shooty them all, and then there will be no more flatheids .... you will be able to roam the highlands and the lowlands ... there will be no flatheids left. Just to engage with them and simultaneously to shooty shooty them would be wonderful!

Tomorrow I shall go to the allotment and do ra bliss. And the Botanics. Just fung off flatheids! Can you engage in this conversation? Don't think so. Flatheids just don't get ra bliss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

When are you coming to America Hotboy?
:)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Nice to hear from you! I'm afraid I got a bit tired and emotional last night due to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. At this rate I may have to wait till I can levitate my way across! But I will go to America after I go to the Himalayas. Just need a wee break in the ice! Hotboy

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.