Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ra Winter Doth Come!

Wednesday 7.00p.m.
I went up to the hut today at 3 p.m. and just sat there till six. I was well wrapped up. I gets dark about four and it was cold, but I didn't really notice. I would have liked to have stayed just sitting there ... I mean, it's uncomplicated. You just sit. You investigate ra bliss. Monitor the thoughts. Anyway, I had to come home because ... well, I live here.

You could see the castle lit up through the trees since the leaves have fallen now, and it did look kind of beautiful from the allotments. Last week I did not feel kind of adjusted to the horrible wintery weather, but I feel alright about it now. The winter has advantages too, one must remember. The allotments are empty of loud voices, and strimmer noises, and people. You can light a fire early evening and look up at the castle through the bare trees. And the cold isn't so cold that you cannot sit.

I didn't cycle to work on Monday or Tuesday, but I was back on the nazi bike today. What a lovely morning it was! It's just getting light as you leave, and you turn at the roundabout in Costorphine beside PC World, and can see the sun coming up and the Pentlands, and I felt very good indeed. But it was Wednesday morning and I don't have to go to work again till Monday. Hallelujah!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

It sounds very beautiful indeed!
Wish I could see it.
Happy Thanksgiving sweetie!
Have fun and be safe!
~xo

12:51 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Bush fires in the mountains here, so much smoke that the city-dwellers are choking.

I get on a bus, wondering why nobody opens a window. I open my window and then I understand. The hot air roasts my face.

But you don't have to endure this. What a fortunate creature you are!

2:42 AM  
Blogger ion said...

That's sounds an ideal day, and early sunsets help make up for the increasing cold, I find. I imagine that Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle dress helps.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: Hi! The day was good, but it got better! Hotboy

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.