Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rem Happy Days!

Thursday 5:58 p.m.
Last night I sat watching a film on the teevee with my family, in a lotus with the noise blockers on, the eyes rolled up, as you do. What an amount of ra bliss arose! I was stunned. This was much better than anything that happened at the allotment though sitting there for three hours beforehand must have helped. I'm often getting stunned and astonished by ra bliss, but I'm really on a roll at the moment. What a wonderful thing to have in your life at any time! Such feelings of contentment as well. What a fortunate creature I am! I really don't need anything else.

My heart didn't stop beating and I was still breathing though not much really. Samadhi must come in many gradations. But I'm getting there. How bloody wonderful can life be! This is RaBlissBlog! If you're sad and miserable and feeling sorry for yourself, just give yourself a good slap. And stop being a flatheid. Fancy being a flatheid! I'd blow my brains out, so I would!

The Varieties of Religious Experience is on the web! If you're interested in mysticism at all, you could do a lot worse than google it up and read the lectures on mysticism from that book. It's been a delight to me!

10:30 p.m.
I was feeling very happy today. It's all about ra bliss. If you were getting as much of ra bliss as me, well, you'd be happy as well. You don't have to get much more out of this life than to gain access to ra bliss. Ra bliss out ranks everything, obviously.

I don't need anything to change. I'm getting tons of ra bliss the way things are at the moment. I really feel like one of the luckiest people alive. As for the dead, I'm probably luckier than them, at least just now, because they're dead. And they never even got a sniff of ra bliss anyway. I guess at the end of the day what it comes down to is this: can you, or can you not, do ra bliss? If I can do ra bliss, anybody can do ra bliss! Apart from mentally handicapped people, and idiots. Which one are you, Jack? I keep forgetting you're a spam robot. Hmmm?

Friday 6:24 p.m.
Just checking the blog before going out to do missionary work in the rural wilds of Lanarkshire. Why? You might well ask. Anyway, Ionetics has tagged me to write down ten things you'd never do. I've got to tag two other people, so I'm tagging Mingin and Lee Ann. Ten things you'd never do? Hmmm?

1) Vote tory.
2) Have my breasts augmented. I think they're quite big enough already.
3) Vote to retain the monarchy.
4) Sing Faith of Our Fathers whilst standing in the midst of the hunnish hordes at Ibrox.
5) Say: Wouldn't it be great to be a flatheid!
It's hard this. Apart from murdering your nearest and dearest (Actually, that could happen!), it's hard to think of any more. Need to come back to this. Just been given a five minute call. Have a great weekend everyone! HotboyMadyamikaS.O.B.

9 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You didn't say what the film was.

I believe they sell male burkhas ("Blokeas") at RaBlissShoppe.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! So you do want the job of hut manager! Or Hut Manager, as it will be known. The Hut Manager is also in charge of the on-line store and all distributive facilities for the merchandise. RaBliss is Here would do well on the cushions. At least, now you can have a proper job! Bound to help. Hotboy

10:11 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! The film was Artificial Intelligence by S. Speilberg. Beautiful looking. I couldn't watch it the first time round. Hotboy

10:14 PM  
Blogger Dinma said...

Oh my!I was too eager to read your tag.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Dinma! It says you're Nigerian! There's a bit of Nigeria in Edinburgh where I had a job once. The High Commission. Also, my wee brother lived in Nigeria for a year. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

3:12 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I can completely relate to your experience of 'RaBliss'. I have exactly the same type of feeling after my first Malawi Gin & Tonic of the day (not before sundown, of course). I also experience a similar experience at the fall of an Autralian wicket.

In northern Nigeria, by the way, the usual greeting is "Kedu".

MM III

7:51 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

I thought that you had offered the post of 'Hut Manager' to Cabbage. He is very enthusiastic about the possibility, and awaits the air fare.

MM III

7:53 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Is Cabbage a female? Does she/he have relevant IT skills? Adolf is interested in the job now. The competition is hotting up! Hotboy

9:41 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't watch it either, from boredom. It might have turned out okay if Kubrick had lived long enough to film it. I think it was handed over to Spielberg, who doubled its length. They'd have been better filming one of yours, and that's saying something.

What salary is on offer for the post? I've got several other options on the go. Can you throw in a false identity? The old dear lives round the corner.

Dinma - sorry for not replying to your comment at my place, I thought I knew you from HNT but that can't be right. I like your blog title.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.