Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ra Money Making Schemes!

Thursday 9:32 p.m.
A very busy day today! This morning, I went to sit with our friend with the MS for a couple of hours while her man went to the optician's. So we're not complaining. Are we? On the way back, I fell off the nazi bike and landed in a puddle at exactly the same spot where I flew over the handlebars; right across the road.

But I was getting zonkoed with ra bliss at every little intermission. I should have hammered it today, but I went to see Shiva instead. The weather was filthy, as usual these days, on the way back. It was five o clock and dark. It was windy. The rain was lashing. I've got a flashing light on the back of my head. I'm wearing a bright yellow cycley jackety thing; the lights are on back and front. It doesn't seem like moi. But I'm in high, high spirits, singing the cycling song of the joes going home and having a good time. It's from the Bonzo Dog Doda Band. It goes: "I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I've got speed, I've got everything I need .... I'm the urban spaceman, baby, now here's the twist: I don't exist!"

At least, not the way I think I exist.

Maybe I was going to do or try something whilst investigating ra bliss. Like, how's about just trying to do ten minutes straight pranayama. I never do that. I'm thinking the reason why the heat isn't working as I was expecting is because I wasn't able to concentrate even enough (dearie me!) to keep up a pranayama cycle, even although I don't hardly do that stuff, not like that anyway. So I'll go for it with ten minutes of vase breathing. ..

You maybe just close your eyes and your whapped! Very white, in your face, blissy stuff. Stabilisers on, Scotty! You might be in the beautiful, beautiful stillness with the arms and legs more of less disappeared, but you give a vase breath into that and .... it's sometimes a roller coaster. There's the fabuloso varioso sensations up the body; maybe huge blissy opening feelings in your head; the bells are ringing, and the corks and popping; and this is not a quiet mind. What were you doing there? What? Yeah, vase breathing. It blows you away sometimes.

No, but it wasn't all fun and games like this, Jack. Yes, it was. I've had far better times meditating than I've had doing anything else. Way, way, far better! The mind game is the only game in town!

So I'm in the lobby and I'm looking at the buddha statue I got for the Domestic Bliss when I was in Nepal with Shiva. That's about ten years ago. I've looked at that statue for quite a bit. If I'd spent all my meditating time staring at that statue since I brought it back from Nepal... hmmm? .... at the very least, twenty hours a week.... fifty weeks in a year .... a thousand hours a year .... ten thousand hours in ten years.


Not nearly enough. I was supposed to be writing about getting a clerical assistant for the Hut Manager, but I kind of lost the plot. So it's bye, bye for now from RaBlissBlog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey hotboy...I am dancing at the Castle for you. Let me know what you think!

2:38 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

On wonders what Castaneda would say about the bike-crashing spot.

I could try and manage the hut via webcam.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: The elf's a dwarf! It'll never work out! Have a nice weekend! Hotboy.
Adolf! Zeig! You could manage the hut via webcam, but I'll have to get you an assistant to fix up the webcams first of all! That would help. Hotboy

10:15 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You've got the job of assistant to the assistant. Start whenever you're ready.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.