Monday, January 01, 2007

Ra End!

New Year's Day 6:30 p.m.
Happy New Year to one and all! Thank Christ that's over!

Whilst cycling back from visiting Shiva yesterday, I nearly got blown off the bike! What a wind! Blow, ya bugger, blow, I thought! Maybe if the weather was bad, I could just stay in. The weather was filthy and for a couple of hours I thought I was going to be okay. Of course, at half eleven I'm out in the street with the josephine hailing a taxi. Unremitting flatheidedness. Now, of course, all my addictions are fully primed, so that some very unpleasant thoughts are just bound to arise over the next few days. I could just stab myself and phone an ambulance. Get me to a dialysis machine, please.

So let's look forward to a wonderful 2007! The first thing I'm going to do is give everything up as usual. Tomorrow. Then everything else will fall into place. Better thoughts will eventually arise. My meditations will be amazingly wonderful. It doesn't matter if someone wants to publish my new book, but somebody might. Much better chance now that I'vbe got an agent anyway. Then the prospects of giving up the job brighten somewhat. If I didn't have a job, I could write books and cycle and shadow box and go for runs and do what the hell I want. Whatever happens with the job, the meditations will progress by leaps and bounds anyway. What a wonderful future I'm going to have!

The best bit of the holidays was getting the email from the Philippino woman with the five kids who'd downloaded kidbooks from my site. Amidst the bullshit and crap, that did cheer me up! Have a good new year, missis, and win a lot of money!

5 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Congrats on making it through another year of comments. And I can well imagine how good it felt to get the feedback from the woman about your books. Makes it all worth while, doesn't it? I myself had a similar experience with a young lady admiring the white stuff coming out of my pointer.

11:52 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS re Saddam, I'd say no-one deserves to die except peacefully in their sleep, but we could discuss the historical context (1991 and all that) in the Bad Boy Church some time.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Interesting to see the soft soaping and back sliding the murderous basturns are engaged in now that everyone can see what folk have been sent out there to die for! The video might just help to get British troops out of there, but it probably won't. Hotboy

9:17 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Yes, the Shrub's new master plan is more of the same, so presumably Britain and the UnHeard Ofs will tag along.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Hope springs! Gordon Brown needs to get out of Iraq to win the next election. Hotboy

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.