Friday, December 29, 2006

Ra Bye Bye Santa!

Friday 7:30 p.m.
Just when the day seemed to be a hopeless, horrible waste of time .... I missed the morning and was only up an hour before I had to get into the motor with Toad of Toad Hall and fizz round Lanarkshire. For some reason. I don't really understand. Why can't the flatheids just shoot me? I can only do my stuff if I keep the flatheids to a bare minimum. Today was breaking point, especially after the wonderful evening I had last night with comparative peace and quiet. Fung off, Santa!

Just when the day seemed .... I got back here and found an email from this possible human being who'd contacted me from my webpage. It's a first. Last week I changed the intro to the collected scribblings (since I've now got an agent) and asked anyone to email me if they downloaded stuff. So this possible human being says she's a single mum with five kids who works like hell, but can't afford to buy books for her kids, so she downloaded mine. How cool can you get? I'm sure if she reads those books to her kids they will like them as well. Here comes Santa! Merry Christmas, boys and girls. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I'll try not to see anyone tomorrow so I don't get crabbit. Apparently, tomorrow is the slight gap before the shenanigans start again on Hogmanay. At least that's a decent idea. None of this presents and family crap. Hurrah! Where's my viking helmet?

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotters, congrats on luring a reader with nothing to gain from sycophancy.I'll mention that at your funeral if you go first. I have no commenters of any description. Does that help?

To balance the hemispheres, there was an invasion of flatheids (relative to moi) here too, and the crabbit factor was off the scale. I could post the story but what's the point?

Back to just the partner and Spud's mum today, sweet. Time for a swim. Have a blissful NY.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! The possible human being could be from the Philippines. Made my day! Only on the www could you get that! But this is a smoke break. Nobody here now. I'm scared to see anyone tomorrow in case I want to bite their throats out. They don't get ra bliss! It's unbelievable. No bliss! What a life! No wonder we need Santa! Have a nice New Year to you to! That would help! Hotboy

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.