Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ra Back To Work!

Wednesday 3:15 p.m.
Philippino is spelt with an eff, as in Filipino. How come? Phlatheids ... you can spell that how you like; it still won't make any difference. But it is finally time to be nice about flatheids.

Wouldn't it be great to be a flatheid! Flatheids don't need anything. Perfectly contained in their wee mental spaces, they breenge about with their heads up their backsides as if without a care in the world. It's joes like me who want to meditate who have the problem. I mean, why waste your time meditating when the world is so full of wonderful things ... like the dole and the National Health Service and instant access to double the overdraft limit?

Most flatheids are pretty heroic as well. They don't want the moon. A half decent wage in a job that they can do, and somewhere secure to live, and most people are glad enough with that. Maybe you need as sense of dissatisfaction to want to meditate. It is not easy to see why you should sit on your backside and mutter Mumbo Jumbo to yourself while at other times saying: It's just a load of old photons. What is the bloody point of wasting your time with that? Look out, don't look in; look up, don't look down. If you're happy as a flatheid, clap your hands!

Neither of the folk I've lived with for decades meditates. So why should you, Jack?

Writing this tripe has made me feel so incredibly fortunate! You don't get any of ra bliss, Jack! I'm the only person I know who gets ra bliss!! If I went into the street just now and asked anyone about ra bliss, nobody would know what I was talking about. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!


Well, as the nighttime draws in, it's time for me to go and immerse myself once more in ra bliss. You can just remember how lucky you are to be a flatheid, Jack. And don't feel envious of me with ra bliss and I won't feel envious of you with what it is .... you've got.

6 Comments:

Blogger tequila said...

Blessed are the Flatheids indeed, esp. the ones coming from developing countries endowed with underdeveloped minds...saccharine sweet sarcasm would be completely lost and wasted on them

10:03 PM  
Blogger ion said...

Women are Filipinas, just as Mexican American women are Chicanas and Puerto Ricans Latinas. The latter speak Spanish, but a Filipina speaks Tagalog. Superiore!

I will retire to investigate the language family of Tagalog (almost certainly non Indo-European) and reflect on class aspects of bliss.

11:23 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I had to look up breenge - To go, to spend a certain length of time; reside temporarily. As in: "Ah'm gonny breenge up the barras the morra."

For the pronunciation - what does it rhyme with?

I believe UnHeardian applies equally to all sexes. Have you got dual nationality yet?

12:04 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Menzies, is that you? Happy New Year.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

You are a fortunate creature Hotboy!
:)

3:54 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Everyone! I was knocked off the internet for two days. Nice to be back! Hotboy
Tequila: Thank god no one came here called Erdinger! I'll be seeing bottles of beer everywhere soon!
Ion: Tagalog? Never heard of it. I assumed Filipinos would speak Spango.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.