Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ra Second Day!

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.
With the start of the year, I'm beginning to read the Practice of Kalachakra by Glenn H. Mullin. I found it on my floor. I've made a resolution to no longer feel guilty about not reading fiction because you won't get closer to ra bliss by reading fiction.

On the first evening (last night) of the beer belly reduction programme, I found myself lying on the floor in here (the living room) and there I lost my arms and legs, and just about everything else, to a great stretching outwards of ra bliss. I think the pose is called savasana, or the corpse pose. You just kind of lie flat. It's actually quite hard to do this pose in yoga because you have to relax as completely as possible and some people just cannot do that. I don't see how these people will ever get ra bliss since not only are they unable to sit properly, they can't even lie down properly! Dearie, dearie me!

Two days ago, I thought I might get a bit short of cash before the next pay day, and so I phoned up the bank and asked them to double my overdraft limit. Amazingly, they said yes. What a wonderful country this is! Even if you haven't got any money or any real prospects, they still give you money if you just ask for it! Where is this money coming from? It must be some kind of miracle.

On the second evening (this evening) of the beer belly reduction programme, I must say I'm starting right now to find it quite hard not to go to Peckhams and buy some beer. I'll have to try and remember why I'm not supposed to drink beer. Why the hell was I supposed to stop drinking beer? Especially Erdinger. Since I can't remember why I'm supposed to stop drinking beer, it must have been affecting my short term memory. If I can remember tomorrow, I'll start drinking beer again.

5 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'm sure at least one of the German weissbier companies makes an alco-free version. Does that help?

What kind of person can't lie down properly? Dearie me indeed.

6:29 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS I saw the full execution video, it was hard to watch. Equally unpleasant was reading the thousands of rabid comments on Youtube, probably by the sort of people who can't lie down.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! When they first made alcohol free beer, the punters still got hangovers. Hope this helps. Also, well done for watching the snuff movie. I'm too much of a vegetarian. Try being squeamish the next time. That does help! Hotboy

11:22 AM  
Blogger ion said...

I love that corpse pose. You stare at the colours on the inside of your eyelids and breathe your body to melted wax. Maybe Saddam was doing that standing in his last moments- I hope so.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: Just the job! Should try it sitting up. The corpse pose is supposed to be really good for you anyway! Bound to help! Hotboy

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.