Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ra Filthy Weather Continues

Thursday 9:00 p.m.
This is not a religious blog. Is it, Jack? No, it's usually the only thing you can be bothered doing when your half pissed, Hotboy. Well, it's all got to stop, Jack. It's all got to stop.

" Well, there's nothing so lonesome, lonely and queer. What a terrible place is a pub with no beer!"

Instead of the slurping on the pint of delicious and truly wonderful Erdinger beer, I will take a big lungful of air and do the vase breathing bit. Let's go..... I'm a wee bit enwrapped here, Jack. It's a bloggy of the great long pauses. Delicous bliss! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! It was only the beer that was keeping me here, Jack. I think I'll go back to my own world now.

Of course, I know the aliens from outer space check in on this bloggy because I'm one of them. I come from a planet where there is no beer because everyone there has full control of ra bliss levels. They walk around being amazingly happy all the time. Even if they had their arms hacked off accidentally, they'd just laugh and say: "It's just a lot of old photons! Ha, ha, ha!"

The planet with the no beer where I come from is a terrible place to live. Nobody's got a mobile phone. It's practically stone age. Nobody can be bothered. It really, really is hard to get a plumber. Everybody is happy except for the folk who can't fix plumbing.

This place is much better. Hardly anybody meditates here. The buses don't run at random times. So let's hear it for the flatheids! Hurrah! And hurrah for the beer! Oh, the beer, the beer, the beer!

But there's to be no beers now, Hotboy.
Why is that, Jack?
Because you are a fat basturn and skint as well.
But if I don't drink lots of beer, I'll burst out of my skin and folk will be able to see that I'm really a big wasp from the planet with no beer.
That's the risk you have to take, Hotboy.

I fought through the filthy weather to go to Bellshill to see my auld maw this morning. That means I don't have to see anyone except the Domestic Bliss till Monday. Yahoo! It's almost like being in control of your life. The flatheids have ceased their excesses and an eerie calm prevails. I love this month! Let the wind blow and the rain lash down. It keeps the flatheids subdued. I really am keen to do a lot of meditating tomorrow. It's hard sometimes, but you've got to want to do it. But the beer was the only thing really keeping me grounded. Who knows what comes next? This is the HotboyMadyamikaS.O.B. still on the same planet as you flatheids, but only just.

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Are you saying your pub has draft Erdinger? Or draught if you prefer. On tap. Why did I ever leave Edinburgh? It hasn't helped.

I've been trying to get a roof plumber for the hole in the tin shack. Meantime I've borrowed the college textbooks for trainee roofers, and may try the job myself. If you don't hear from me again, you know what's happened.

Have you considered becoming a fat donor? I've been on the transpant waiting list for years. It could help me.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The Erdinger comes in pint (about) bottles. I'd get your partner to attend to all the odd jobs, like roofing. If I got liposuction, could you sell it off the webpage? Either that or it's going in the soup. Fat's no help at all. Hotboy

11:10 PM  
Blogger ion said...

Every since I can remember my wee sister has had more bust than she can manage and I too little. We have been discussing an equiibration for some years. Does this help?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: I've been quite happy with my bust till this last year. I'm not really sure if having a really big bust is any help at all. They stick schoolgirls into shirts and ties (and thus no bust at all!)which I find quite weird. Might help in a way though. Hotboy

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.