Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ra Bliss Alert!

Sunday Afternoon 2 p.m.
A hour ago I sat down here to do some work on my book, but decided to do a wee meditate to begin with. I got lost in ra bliss! Soon the person who also lives here will be wanting me to rush about and visit the flatheids, and I thought I'd just take a wee space here to blog about ra bliss!

Setting the scene: the sun is now shining, but the weather has been horrible with rain, rain, rain. But the sun is out now.

I'm in the usual half lotus. As I type, I can feel feel the thing that holds you up holding me up. Bit of expansion somehow on the lower face and upper chest. There is a tendency to grin. I'll take a breath and get back to you in a minute. .. just by closing your eyes, you can feel a great globule of bliss arising into the envelope, or sheath thing that you don't experience if you're a flatheid. ... after shooting the breath... It's white light. It's bliss. It arises like air into the top of a balloon, then it kind of ripples a little, seemingly going upwards. It's not hot just now. Very white, very blissy. ... I'm in the zone here when you just have to lean forward slowly and then straighten up and a huge rise of bliss goes up your body. I don't always get this due to beer, flatheids, and being a stupid basturn, but at least I know it's there. It's accessible if you do the right things otherwise. This is the difficulty of course. .. the Domestic Bliss has just come to take me away to visit some dafties, or ETs or Them Prehensiles who will never get ra bliss because they're too dumb to meditate. C'est la vie!

Sunday 8:45 p.m.
Went to visit some of the truly heroic people today, instead of sitting in investigating ra bliss. Much better joes than me. But no bliss. No access to ra bliss at all.Why? It must be not meditating.

Here we go to the formless realms. That's what I get. I don't know why, but at the end of the day it's dog eat dog in this juju game. You might get eaten up by all the hamburgers you've eaten, but we hope not. Anyway, I'm off to the formless realms for a spot or two.

Your legs don't hurt. You can sit in a lotus forever. And then not be there. Well, it's formless. So, say you got so dissolved that you were in the formless realms ... I think that must be just the same as being between thoughts. Like a gap. If the background was sensuous and blissy that would be alright. Timeless, or out of time, of course. ZZZZZZ. Yeah! Let's got for that one! Can we catch a spaceship.

I'm crabbit because I'm losing the plot. I shouldn't be drinking the beers, etc. So this is the final skelping. The end of the Erdinger! Truly the Prince of Beers after a long, long investigation lasting at least three months. Well, bye, bye! Waving or drowning? Beer is good for us, but I've drank the last bottle now. On these feelings the pipers started making those horrible noises out there in my ancestry when they'd ran out of alcohol. Well, it will just have to be bye, bye to all that!

Still, because thou art saved, shall there be no more cakes and ale?

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy. Sorry to hear Sandra wiped out your stocks of Erdinger.

On the subject of losing the plot - there's a prehensile request for clarification at heather's, http://samsaramom.blogspot.com/2005/10/going-to-movies-part-one.html#comments

4:45 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Noone else seems to visit here, so I'll comment on my own comment. With a hyperactivity born out of sobriety, Hotboy is once again looking to colonise what doesn't belong to him. Galtieri tried the same thing and Maggie saw him off. I prefer the pre-emptive strike, it worked well in '39 until the Americans stuck their nose in at the end. I reserve the right to use it again.

No offence. Does this help?

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.