Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ra Yesterday

10p.m.
I looked at this note, which I'd forgotten I'd written, in my diary tonight. It was about this morning. 7:25. It was all about the wonderful bliss of the second meditation, the one just finished. I was quite surprised and pleased. The rest of the day was crap compared to that. I need more bliss. I need enough so that everything else cannot penetrate. Events might be allowed to bounce around on the perifery of the great impenetrable bliss. But just as appearances. Something amusing that could not penetrate your invulnerable... I need more of ra bliss that makes everything amusing, the big smiley bliss!

Samaramom is blogging about a retreat, quite a heavy duty one by the sounds of it. But she's meditating seven hours a day, so she's bound to hit ra bliss sometime surely if she keeps this up for a week! I can't remember how long it took for me to get down to ra bliss, but I must have done an awful lot of meditating before I got there. I can't remember why I liked it so much. It's far far better than drugs now, but there was a lot of going into the open prisons over Christmas and New Year and strange masochistic stuff like that. Yes! My knee was kind of dislocating after I'd been sitting in a really lousy lotus for ... ages and ages. Hours every day. Who knows why you do stuff? If you don't do it, you don't get ra bliss. I was doing yoga for four years before I could get into a lotus. The self generating smiliness is what you want really. To face the world with.

I must say the view here from the cave on the Unheard of Island is looking rather good. Nothing to complain about at all. Everything calm so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Can you say more about the prison visits? I think if I was in prison I'd soon lose my misanthropy and be desperate for visitors, especially ones that could teach the bliss.

If I'm banged up for illegal brewing, will you come down from the cave to visit? I'd give you the keys to the beer stash.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.