Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ra Marriage Bureau!

All kinds of things are going on in this blog that I don't know about. People are proposing marriage and all sorts down in Rose Caves. Thank god I'm far too old for any of that malarkey.

Anyway, Michi Regier has admitted that she quite liked Light in the Dark so that's nice as I'll have to have a look at it soon to make sure it's up for the battle of the books in August. "Enough to sit up and read it in one go." Can't say fairer than that!

Today I got a response from Curtis Brown, saying to send stuff to Ali Gunn. The response was from a Stephanie Thwaites. You wouldn't want to have a wisp with a name like wat. I got another response from a Chloe Benedictus at Blake Friedman so I sent them forty pages. I think Benedictus is a fabulous name. Adolf will probably try to marry her now and get her into the lederhosen photie book. A worse fate ...

Waste of time sending a novel with stuff about the 6 Dharmas of Naropa to flatheided agents. Still, too late to keep all this about ra bliss, ecstasy and ra rapture to myself now!

RaBlissBlog has now received over 500 visitors and over 1500 hits since the Blogpatrol thing as put on. I don't know how many of the hits were really "pings" and how many were robots or Masai warriors, but I've had bugger all success with agents and no one has left a comment saying they have had any experiences at all with ra bliss, or even any idea of what it could be.

Adolf has been hallucinating on one pint of the brew he has concocted. I saw a beer in Freemantle once called Iron Brew (yes!) which was 12 or 13%. I wanted to come back to the bar one night and watch people drinking that. Of course, now that I've given up having any money participation would have to be put off till I get paid anyway. How far away is Freemantle? Probably just a few thousand miles. Too far to swim. It might be time to challenge some penguins to a fight.

3 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Chloe Benedictus -
HEED CUTICLE SNOB
CUBIC NEDS TO HEEL
SHE LENT CUBIC ODE
BUSHEL CONCEITED
BEND CUTICLE HOSE

Stephanie Thwaites -
THAT WISE STEPHANIE

I'm going with Stephanie, her name is spiritually auspicious. This works out well since you seem to prefer Chloe.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

L has got to be a very short anagram! Hotboy

2:49 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'll check my blogpatrol account and see if there's been a spike here too. No time to explain the other stuff right now, Taggart episode beckons, then after that I'll read your new posts. robmcj

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.