Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ra Day of Rest!

2p.m.
The view from the cave here on Sunday afternoon is rather reassuring. Apparently, the Canadian army is due to arrive soon, but they won't find me if I don't lose the plot and go chasing after penguins asking for spare beer. Terrible thirst yesterday, but I managed to tough it out. Even here in the Unheard of and McDonald Islands we have temptation to overcome. Yes, we do.

A boy on the radio said the British Army swallowed 70 million amphetamine tablets during the second world war. So it wasn't just the kamakazi pilots. Amazing there's anybody left.

The sensei and reverend could use an appetite suppressant. Most people in Tennessee seem to be fat basturns. That must be why he moved there. Find some stranded fat people in the woods and then eat them. Once he get off the bed and gets the gun out ....

8:45pm.
I've not done much today. Meditated till I wrote a wee bit of my book at half three. Just after five I went to the allotment and did a wee bit of weeding between meditation sessions. I haven't seen anyone apart from family members since I finished work on Wednesday. This is the quiet life.

Very serene meditations in the allotment this evening. Great contentment. You have to not need anything else. No aggravating thoughts. Huge steady bliss.

With this juju working .... the bliss, heat, etc., ... I'm careful about what else might be going on. I've been getting a bit more sensitive than I used to be to other peoples bad times. This might have been going on for a while. I used to be interested in drama, but I got put off by the characters shouting at each other. I really don't like hearing about other people having a bad time. The sensei's story about no getting his dinner is a bummer. I always got my dinner. People put up with me very well. Usually, the only one being a basturn was me. I was the second youngest. There wasn't any bullying going on at all anyway. My elder brother goaded me and I threw a cup of boiling hot tea all over the front of his shirt. Didn't even think about it. Was only about eight. Bad tempered wee get.

I asked my daughter if she ever had uninvited fantasies about murdering people. She nodded. We're really bits of other people.

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I plan to drop off a 6-pack of the new brew for you, once someone comes up with a name for it.

Can I be sure you won't just spill it down the front of someone's shirt?

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.