Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ra Home Brew!

Thursday 7:11 p.m.
Dearie me! I was well pivo-ed by the time I wrote the last post, so today I decided to give up buying expensive beer for good and went to the Edina Home Brew shop for some home brew stuff. Lo! they now sell kits for wheat beer. Munton's Wheat Beer coming in at £11:50 for 40 pints. I also got a Tom Caxton kit because, when the kid was wee, I used to make Tom Caxton kits a lot.

After cycling back from the shop, I took a walk to the Botanic Gardens to read the Medicine Buddha Teachings. I was sitting with my back to the big mansion house there, facing onto a great view of the city, with the castle back in the middle. In the Introduction to the Practice it says: "the practitioner need not refrain from meat and alcohol". I wonder if they drink home brew in Tibet!

Though it did rain a bit today, while I was crossing the football parks in Inverleith Park, I couldn't help but notice how hard and dry the ground was. So I soaked the allotment again. Must be odd to do that in April!

11:24 p.m.
It doesn't get dark now till about nine. Tonight I was well into the secondary zone by then. There's the flatheid, the zone, and now the secondary zone. New sensations and variations on old sensations tonight. You interpose a thought: Mnnn? That's new! We're well passed weird by this time, Jack. Been passed weird for some time now, Hotboy.

They said he was a bit of a loner. He used to hide away in his hut for hours at a time muttering mumbo jumbo to himself. He said he was going to emanate as a deity. On many occasions he asked to be taken to hospital. He kept talking about shooting people. Shooty shooty. Does that remind you of anyone?

4 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Did you play hide the sausage with the meat-job heiress? If not, that was 2 opportunities you missed.

8:04 AM  
Blogger rob said...

How can you tell from just the leg? Surely no man can do the splits like that?

8:24 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Was the other guy a blissheid too? He had clenched teeth in the video.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan? As for the heiress, I was using the Bavarian variation at the time and was not a hedonist like all the prods and the progeny of the evil bourgeois hanging about with their Mercedes motors, waiting for their trust funds to fructify, etc. Onan? Who's leg have you chopped off this time? Onan? They just won't repeat the mumbo jumbo and it's not my fault their all flatheids! Hotboy

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.