Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ra Time for Sowing!

Wednesday 7:25 p.m.
The main sowing and digging is just about done. So far, I've planted 206 half tatties in bore holes with fertiliser topping. Also, 750 onion sets, some turnips, brussel sprouts, and lettuce.

So I'm sitting in the hut and the floor is a cluttered, mucky mess. Last year I cleaned the floor, thinking I'd stay over there a few times over the summer. But I didn't. Maybe this year.

Last night I started reading the sensei and reverend's new book on Zen. The sensei can write and he knows his Zen so how can I fail?

The text is coming up funny here with html stuff looking primitive. Hmmm? I'll come back later!

9:50 p.m.

You hear stories of folk who meditate on their lonesome for ages having visitations from unwelcome entities. Them be monstrous. Your supposed to ask them to eat you if they want to. I suppose that's polite. Your first instinct might be to tell them to fung off.

The last time the red mist descended was about three or four years ago. Go and provoke somebody else. But before the red mist descends, I'm just a big scaredy cat. In fact, being a sensitive artist I'm even more of a scaredy cat.

So when the baddies come to the hut during the night, Hotboy, are you going to offer to let them eat you?

That might work, Jack, but I'll just try to keep a friendly and neighbourly tone in my voice. What if they poke you with sticks, Hotboy? And mock you? And revile you? Well, then, Jack, there's enough chibs in yon hut to fuel the Peasant's Revolt. It'll be Watt Tyler, ya bass! And them that dies will be the lucky ones!

So I only managed to watch The Passion till the flogging started. This doesn't look as if it's going to end well, thinks I. This boy is not going to get off, is he?

I remembered joking about this in a book I got published. This religious person was trying to explain to someone who'd never heard of Christ all about the crucifiction .. cruz ... cross thing of the all powerful one. The kid thinks the religious person is telling him a funny story, and interjects at the end that the guy on the cross takes off, cross and all, zooms over the crowds a few times, then off into the sunset. Just for a laugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

No garlic?

You need a hut hound to eat the unwelcome entities. I can lend you mine.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.