Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rat Vase Breathing Again!

Thursday 1:40 p.m.
It was about this time of year in 2004 that I discovered some kind of connection between breath and bliss. So you squeeze a breath round a symbol below your navel and let go. Maybe you should try it and see if you get something!

I was spending all day in the allotment and was off work then for ten weeks. So one day I just tried a vase breath and there was a little intimation that something quite different was starting to happen after the outbreath. This connection between breath and ra bliss is, of course, completely wonderful and a fantastic thing for the human beings who are not too dumb to meditate.

I cannot guarantee what effect I can get vase breathing, but now it is starting to bring the heat and has already brought some weird and wonderful new sensations and experiences. Now, we are hitting another zone somehow. Not always but sometimes. Occasionally. You do feel almost like a different thing when you go into this zone. If meditation could be described as transcendental, this feels like that.

Not a day for the allotment today. Overcast and wet! Because the kiddo is home for the holidays, I've spent the morning here in my bedroom and not in the lobby. Back to ra bliss!

00:34 a.m.
I do not know what I have done to have such a wonderful life!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Cool post! Hope you are having a good week.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Utopias: Great here! I hope it's good where you are! Hotboy

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Hotboy!

"...off work then for ten weeks" - did the place collapse without you?

MM III

8:18 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I don't think anyone noticed that I wasn't there. Hotboy

10:07 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh you do have a wonderful life Hotboy. You are blessed and blissful!
~xo

2:49 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Have a great weekend! Hotboy

10:02 AM  
Blogger ion said...

Q: Have you considered doing vase breathing or allotment digging in the BMRV apparatus? I wonder if this might be helpful.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: A: Vase breathing post shadow boxing in the BMRV is very good indeed! Allotment digging in the BMRV? I do not think this can be tbe middle way! Hotboy

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.