Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ris Wonderful Day!

Sunday 12:35 p.m.
Due to being a bad boy and staying up too late, I've just finished my first hour's meditation of the day. Oh, ra bliss! Such a cloud of profound and still yet whitey and oh so blissful bliss!! As I sit here I can feel expanses of something pushing against my skin in a most re-assuring fashion.

Anything else that may occur of an seemingly advantageous nature, such as becoming filthy rich from my new book, is completely unnecessary. I've got everything I need right now. I can do this juju, albeit with greater obstacles, whether I have to keep going to work or not. Meditations like the one I've just had are so on the money!

A nice Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!

6:50 p.m.
Whilst encased in the full Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle, I've just done the best six threes session of shadow boxing ... well, since I started doing then again, probably last summer.

Fears, anxieties, neuroses ... these are sometimes centre stage and in your face a bit. Well, the strength has gone out of the ones I was putting up with a few days ago. It's like a real confidence has taken centre ground and the fears and neuroses can somehow bounce off that ... at least, today anyway. It's as if I know what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life and I am happy with that. Satisfaction, satiation, contentment ....here we come!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I heard that it is Mother's day over there. Mother's day is in May over on our side of the pond.
Hope you showed your mum appreciation!
Have a great week Hotboy!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Have a great week!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tisk...tisk...you need your sleep.

8:28 PM  
Blogger ion said...

The juju grains sound like a great mothers' day present. I expect you want yer ma around forever, like me. My own mum always resisted mothers' day as a Hallmark commercial enterprise, as do I, but a wee handmade card with a nice thought can swell a mother's heart to bursting.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: I was thinking of giving her them a grain at a time.This would increase their magical "properties"! Hotboy

10:56 AM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling so good. I wish mothers everywhere a great day whether it's mother's day or not.

8:35 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Happy Ma's Day to your mum. Fortunately, where I live Mother's Day is a different time from when my mother get sit, so I'm excused celebrating it.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.