Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ra Rationale of Cheerfulness!

Thursday 10:26 a.m.
Reasons to be cheerful:
1) My body and mind fill with bliss and rapture with increasing frequency. I am a HotboyMadyamika and I can surf the oceans of bliss. This beats everything hands down!
2) I have a root guru.
3) I have a literary agent, Mr Adrian Weston.
4) I have managed to survive working part time for nearly three years now.
5) I live rent free in the middle of a beautiful city. I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else.
6) I've still got the girlfriend I had when I was nineteen. I get on well with my daughter.
7) I've had my ten seconds of non-self and emptiness.

Here's some juju I've been practising recently with great effect. You imagine the deity in front of you. You get it placed above your head. (I am still crap at these visualisations, but this still works) You imagine a white stream of ra bliss coming from the deity and going through the top of your head. This bliss continues to fill your entire body while pollutants, etc., are expelled. Unfortunately, bliss is just a word to a flatheid, but I can't help that. But we've got oodles and oodles of ra bliss filling your mind and body in a great expansion of ra bliss.

Say to the deity: Cure me of all my addictions. After a while, the deity says: Hotboy, you are cured of all your addictions. This feels truly fantastic! Then you get the deity into a white line and dissolve it into yourself.

That'll be ten percent off the top, please. Now, I'm away to Bellshill.

12:50 p.m.
When I got to Waverley Station, I discovered there was a strike on. Bugger! Still, free beer for the workers!

This is RaBlissBlog!!! Oh, how ra bliss jumped up this morning! Week on week, it just gets better and better. Fantastic effects from vase breathing this morning. Lots of lovely warm feelings in the abdomen. And ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!! No question of me not getting blissed out when I lie flat these days.

10:10 p.m.
Planted 200 onions and sat in the hut. It was cold and windy sometimes, and the hut door rattled a bit. I need another bit of string. There's a bit of twine at the moment wrapped round a wee brush, and that hangs from the nail the twine is wrapped round ... the door doesn't shut right. This is the sort of job for the putative hut manager.

I put out the bird nest box and it's on a safer nail than the one it was on last year.

I don't like gardening. I sometimes like looking around at the sky while having a wee rest from the digging. There's a big sky at the allotments. I don't think there are any tall buildings anywhere near. You can move your head from side to side and get a sweep of sky from treetop to distant treetop. This is all the fun you get gardening.

I read The Times. That was more or less it. No time for anything else. No time for beer. No money for beer. No beer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

Sorry to hear about your root guru. I used to know a dentist in Costorphine who might be able to help. I could look up his address, if it will help.

MM III

8:10 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! That's mingin'! Hotboy

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Hotboy!

Have you thought about making the titles of your books rather more interesting - for example, how about something more like: Green Nazis and Tattooed Mountain Women?

MM III

11:15 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! What the matter with RaBlissBook! Fab title! Bound to clean up! Hotboy

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.