Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ra Third Day!

Tuesday 7:00 p.m.
I watched the start of this reality show last night about the beginning of a six week Islamic retreat in Spain. There's a British asian there who believes that time is money and who seems a real chop chop bang bang, let's get rich, kind of a joe. As part of the retreat, they want folk to sit in silence for an hour. This joe cannot for the life of him think why he should spend a whole hour sitting in silence. What is the bloody point of that? he might have said.

There seemed to be quite a few devout religious folk there. Pretty rigourous, some of them. Not once did anyone mention ra bliss! No one said to the stupid flatheid that if he sat there long enough, he would surely get access to ra bliss, and would probably be able to eventually access it when he wanted to. I wonder why none of these religious people ever mention ra bliss. Is it because they do not get ra bliss? It looks as if it doesn't matter how many different kinds of funny hats you put on, or whatever ridiculous vestments you wear. That's not going to get you into ra bliss! I will continue to watch this programme because it's a good insight into Islam, and as soon as someone mentions ra bliss, I will say Hallelujah! But they're not going to, are they?

As the sole member and single representative of the Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid, well, I can laugh at all that!

It's the third evening of giving everything up again. I'm just away to a first night at the Traverse.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you are having a blissful day Hotboy!
~xo

6:26 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Can you advise me where and how does one procure a hut manager? I think I may need one here, someone to walk up and down poolside and note down my brainwaves and revelations as they come to me. Either that, or a waterproof notepad, like the scuba divers use.

7:03 AM  
Blogger ion said...

I saw that programme too. It seemed to me that the Sufi teachers were quite in tune with bliss, but some of the retreaters were resistant.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: You too!
Adolf! Heil! I would like to apply for such a post tout suite! What a great job! All I require is some herbal nourishment, a slab of Victoria Bitter every other day, and a penguin suit! Sent the flight details by return!
Ion: There's something good about the Sufis. Because I think those teachers had faith and good discipline, they looked fairly relaxed and happy to me.We do Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde here in Edinburgh of course. I suspect some of the retreaters wanted a free holiday and to be on TV. Hotboy

11:28 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: A quid is a pound sterling. Twenty quid will buy you about nine pints of beer here! Hotboy

11:33 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Adolf! The system of tubes between the hemispheres is still filtering out your comments. I'm guessing you're looking for a poolside hut manager too, but you should warn hotboy there's no drugs involved, these are genuine revelations.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.