Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ra Birthday Boy!

Thursday 11:28 a.m.
It's my birthday today! I feel quite irrationally pleased about that. Also, it is also the birthday of RaBlissBlog! Since it is my birthday, I may celebrate tonight with a few bottles of beer! How unusual! Until then .... thanks to everyone who's landed on the bloggy and especially thanks to anyone who's read anything off the web page I set up.

The meditations started this morning about half five. After fifteen billion and fifty six years, I can now put my hand on my heart and say that I can do ra bliss and I can do ra heat! Because of this, what's left of my life is going to be just bloody wonderful! What a fortunate creature I am!

I'm just away to see my auld maw, without whom none of this would have been possible!

7:30 p.m.
Been to the pub with the kiddo. How fortunate! Asked the boy in Peckmans for the packet that says SMOKING KILLS. Second packet in five years! It's the carefree mixtures of my youth for me tonight! I shall take the kiddo to the Samye Ling next week. I feel so happy and so fortunate because one of these days I will know how to think. And what to think about! Everybody should meditate. Everybody should have access to ra bliss. But it they don't, I don't mind just doing it myself! So I'd like to finish now by singing yous all a little song ... no, I have to go and get my tea!

9 Comments:

Blogger ion said...

Many happy returns! Hope you have a great day.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Eric and Ion: Thank you very much!!! Hotboy

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! My husbands is tomorrow.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hotboy, you may be a fortunate creature, but I have to say that I am. I am fortunate to have gotten to know you!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, haaapppy birrrthdaaay deeeaaar HOTBOY, happy birthday to you.
Hugs and kisses!
~xo

8:29 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Thank you, everyone! Whata carefree day I had today! Hotboy!!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You're on the home straight now, the final phase - I quote: "The outer world presents you with opportunities to experience spiritual connections; to investigate life and nature; to develop separateness from others; and to encounter the world of knowledge seekers."

Happy HNT birthday.

11:03 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Happy birthday HotBoy.

Had a spot of computer trouble, myself, but am back online now.

Hope you 'tanned a few stubbies' to celebrate, as Carslemane used to say, when he lived 'next door' in Zambia.

MM III

7:04 PM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of...

Happy Birthday.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of...

Happy Birthday.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.