Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ranother Day Three!

Tuesday 9:30 p.m.
Alexandra David-Neel, the fabulous French woman who wrote the wonderful books about Tibet, maybe told about yogis wandering around the brass monkey Himalayas dressed in cotton nightdresses and bugger all else. She said after a while the inner heat stuff equalised out and you'd just be warm enough to combat whatever cold there was outside.

I'd love to walk about Edinburgh comfortably warm in the cold days of winter wearing just a Marks and Sparks teeshirt. See me? Ah'm hard, Ah am. So Ah am!

Well, I spent the half hour lunchbreak today hiding away in an empty lecture hall, checking out ra bliss. Oh, what bliss there was today! The odd vase breath was blowing me away. I now seem to exist sometimes in two spheres. When I close my eyes, I've got ra bliss and all that indescribable stuff, and when I open them, there are all the flatheids!

It says in the books that you should just let go.... just did a wee breath ... sail away, sail away!

I can do it, Jack! Are you scared, Hotboy? I try not to be, Jack. I think it's benign. It's a great beneficence whatever it is being uncovered by this vajrayana juju. There's no point in being anxious now anyway. It happening. How can that be? How can it seem to be getting better and better week on week? Oh well, if I have to live a large part of what's left of my life blissed out of my face, then so be it!

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the most fortunate creature of them all? It's got to be you, Hotboy! Yes, Jack, it's got to be me! Oh, what a fortunate, fortunate creature I am, I am! What a fortunate creature I am!

4 Comments:

Blogger Just a toy said...

Vajrayana juju??

10:16 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Toyo! I'm trying to emanate as a deity, but who isn't? The vajrayana is what Tibetan monastics get up to, and maybe joes like me! Hotboy

11:31 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

"It says in the books that you should just let go.... just did a wee."

RDD's a terrible thing.

5:07 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Have you tried enemating?

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.