Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ra Karmapa Controversy!

Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
In nearly two years of blogging about ra bliss, I haven't posted anything about the Karmapa controversy. But a couple of days ago Kristiane left a comment on the bloggy about having an experience at a stupa in Spain. I put stupa and Spain into google and up comes the biggest stupa in Europe. Didn't know about that. Then I find out that these joes are with the other Karmapa and my heart sank.

For those of you fortunate enough not to know about this total scandal and disgrace, two Karmapas were recognised. The Karmapa is the head of the Karma Kagyu, the sect I'm kind of part of. This is the first Karmapa to be recognised since the 16th Karmapa fled Tibet.

So in the first instance these high ranking Kagyus get to show their super-mundane powers, as it were, they can't even agree on who the next Karmapa is! If this is not a scandal and a disgrace I don't know what is! These two Karmapas aren't kids anymore. They're in their twenties. And how awful it's going to be for the one who isn't the Karmapa after all. Anyone who has had anything to do with provoking this shambles deserves a good kick up the arse, and I don't care who it is or what kind of supernatural powers they're supposed to have.

The Karmapa is alleged to be able to imprint stones with his hands and feet. So what's the problem? Let's see the stones.

Maybe you're not supposed to let shit like this bother you. When I was a catholic, I was told not to pay any attention to the Popes who were obvious rogues, even although they are supposed to be infallible! Well, that did bother me, but I'm trying not to let this Karmapa shit bother me.

The Karma Kagyus don't own meditation. They claim skillful means and I think they may be right. But St Teresa of Avila was obviously a saint (read The Interior Castle!) and she went down the path using Jesus Christ. Of course, her only problem was with her superiors in the church!

At the end of the day, there are no Karmapas, there is no dharma, and there is no Hotboy, and there is neither this nor that!

My advice to anyone is get down to ra bliss! All I know about is ra bliss and ra bliss is not the endgame, but it's on the way. If you don't like all this buddhisty juju, that's no reason not to meditate and get down to ra bliss.

If you want to focus on an image, I'd go for the photie on the Turin Shroud. That's been shown by carbon testing not to be Jesus Christ, and since things are supposed to exist and not exist at the same time, it's probably better that it's not the "real" Jesus Christ. This is a mind game! In the movie I want to be played by the young Peter O' Toole. He'd make a much better Hotboy than me!

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

How about inventing a religion that doesn't divide itself into two opposing halves? You could clean up.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.