Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rat Bandit Country Again!

Saturday 12:40 p.m.
This is RaBlissBlog! Over the last eleven days on the planet with no beer, I must report phenomenal improvements in ra bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! Yesterday, I must have put in eight or nine hours on the cushion, so I've been doing the work and getting the benefits.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. And Hotboy too!

At this delicate moment when ra bliss is beaming and ra heat goes mushy mushy up the body, I have been called out to do missionary work at a soiree in the wild west, that bandit country known as Ayrshire. I think yes and no and dearie, dearie me! We may be kidnapped by the Bolivian Marching Band, or forced to outpace Benny's Midnight Runners, and for sure Emazing Eric from Eindhoven is bound to be in attendance. Since I may be unable to make my excuses and leave at the appropriate moment, I'm taking my own heart defibrillator with me in case I need a jump start, and some members of the Australian Ladies Volleyball Team to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation when necessary. After hiding away, it's all bound to be too much for me. Oh, the ladies of the harem of the court of King Caracatus were just passing by! As long as they don't start falling out of their dresses and frolicking about when the juice kicks in, I should be alright. Then again, maybe not! I'm going to go alright, but I may not be back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Don't let that marching band get the best of you Hotboy.
But yes, all work and no play is NO FUN.
Have a wonderful weekend!
~xo

Left you an email!

5:35 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Take the noiseblockers, and check the exchange rate for £.s.d. to greenbacks. That might help.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: thanks for the email! I'm meditating on the case! Tomorrow is Monday. Sail on! With the wind in your sails, sail on! Hotboy.
Adolf! I took the noiseblockers off and marched to the sound of gunfire! Being brave is bound to help. Hotboy!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.