Monday, January 15, 2007

Ra Kama Mudra!

Monday 20:31 p.m.
Backtracking from the statscounter, I found that someone had put rabliss into google. I couldn't believe my eyes when I clickied on the first one on the page. Yab-Yummy, baby.

If anyone would like to email Jasmine and tell her that Hotboy is willing, I would be most grateful!

Wednesday 10: 30 p.m.
The yogini in the photie at rabliss.com isn't me. She's called Jasmine and has a blog over here. I think Jasmine might be the kind of yogini to manifest in the visions of truly fortunate creatures. I hope Jasmine might want to considered for a post in hut management. Before even considering this, Jasmine, you should ask yourself several questions.
1) Do you like watching volleyball?
2) Does the idea of blindfolds and handcuffs bother you?
3) Can you underwrite an insurance policy in case Hotboy sustains permanent damage during the yab-yum lap dancing juju?

Dream on, eh? Here on day eight on the planet with no beer, I felt a touch of gate fever tonight and wished for a moment or two to be walking through a sparkly place with gorgeous young women half falling out of their dresses at every point in the compass. It's the lack of central nervous system depressants, that's what it is.

Have you ever had a smile of pure delight, Jack? Once when I was in Australia and the kiddo was only three, we took her to this park where they had a model railway with a wee train you could ride on. The kid and I played lots of Thomas The Tank Engine games in those days, to the extent that she called me Fat Controller. My Fat Controller was more like Pere Ubu. I was developing the part. Anyway, as we waited on what passed for the station platform, what came round the corner but Thomas the Tank Engine himself!

It's the smile. The smile of delight. I've been getting it a lot recently when I've been meditating. Total delight. Visceral delight. It might look a bit odd to the viewers due to the kind of popping out eyeballs just showing the whites, but then you could wear shades. And once in a while take them off to reveal the white eyeballs! We'll clean up, Jasmine! Just remember my fifty percent is off the top!

10 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

So, you found that picture of me!!!! ;)

Have rabliss Hotboy!
~xo

1:09 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

This sort of thing will happen all the time now that you have a hut manager.

BTW (I know you know that one) did you know that anyone can add pages to Wikipedia. E.g. you could copy and paste some of the technical bliss information you've posted here over the years. I could do it for you, but I wouldn't know how to pick out the good stuff. If you wanna try it, just pick out a para or two.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Sorry about the hut manager thing, but I'll have to let you go before you start. I know it's not fair, but she blew in my ear and after that I was lost in breathless ecstasy, helpless in the embrace of her four arms. At best, we could hope to get a sexual harassment suit going, but the blindfold's going to be hard to explain away. Sorry about that. It could seem like a big help later. Hotboy

11:26 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Jasmine! You've got the job! Hotboy

11:27 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! This wikipedia malarkey is another manual reading waste of time! You just don't have enough to do, do you? I suggest volunteering for something now that you haven't got a proper job anymore. That would help. Hotboy

12:17 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I'll just have to do the Wikipedia rablisspage without you. Just don't blame me if I get all the jargon wrong.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/ganardinero.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Estas buscando formas de ganar dinero[/b]
Hemos hallado la mejor pagina web en internet de como ganar dinero desde casa. Como fue de utilidad a nosotros, tambien les puede ser de interes para ustedes. No son unicamente formas de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de formas para ganar dinero en internet...
[b][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url]Te recomendamos entrar a [url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/]Ganar-dinero-ya.com[/url][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url][/b]

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Texas holdem said...

Just saying hello while I read through the posts. Hopefully
"Ra Kama Mudra!" is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.
--------------------------
get start up capital - Play no deposit poker bonus.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Malaga Review said...

I am so happy you took the time to make incredible RaBlissBlog blog here. See you around
--------------------------
888Poker Ultimate Bet

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Poker said...

RaBlissBlog is extremely impressive text. I like how you brought forward many clear viewpoints and I agree with many. Your article coaxes thought out of the reader from start to finish. I really like RaBlissBlog.
--------------------------
Gratuit Bet 365 & Carbon en linea & Willkommen Party Riva & 5 Card Draw per Giocatori

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.