Monday, January 22, 2007

Ra Day One Again!

Monday 10:35 p.m.
By the time I got to Ayrshire on Saturday, the folk I was visiting had turned into born again Christians, so it was out with the hymnals, tea with muffins and early to bed. Thank God for that! Otherwise, I might have enjoyed myself.

I felt a little peculiar being with normal people at first. No, I felt positively weird. I'm on my own with this juju and it feels as if it's separating me somehow. No one else I know is on this trip. And today at work I could feel the changes even in the last week. I got warmth in the vase breathing straight away this morning. I said to myself: You can raise inner heat, Hotboy. You can't dry off wet blankets, but you will be able to do that soon enough. Everything is developing slowly but surely.

We had visitors last night when we got back home from the wild west and I felt so fashed and bashed that I went out for some beers. Tea and muffins can really kick the shit out of you! And on the twelve day he got pissed! Still, the relapse is all part of the cure and I'm back on the wagon again tonight. But I just close my eyes and ra bliss is there. I felt quite sorry sometimes for the folk I was with since they do not get ra bliss. It's a real shame that everyone doesn't get ra bliss, so it is.

The boy who's brain exploded last year was there. His head swelled up to twice its normal size and he couldn't see because his eyes went cockeyed. Factor in the fantastic pain and what a day that must have been!

4 Comments:

Blogger kristiane said...

I found your blog when I googled on the words ENLIGHTENED BIRDSONG.
I had an experience with enlightening birdsong 2 days ago, at sunrise, by the Enlightenment Stupa in Benalmadena, Spain.
I am from Norway, but currently live in Spain, not far from the Karma Guen buddhist center, and I meditate in the Stupa in Benalmadena daily..
-Coincidenses, hummm..?!

12:12 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - the vikings are coming, with a stupa stopover in Spain. What a fortunate creature you are.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Kristiane: How nice to hear from another meditator! We're thinner on the ground than you'd think. Here's hoping you get ra bliss or get it soon! Hotboy.
Adolf! Heil! I dreamt about you last night. That's not reassuring!
Eric: How did you manage with the cigarettes, Eric? That's much harder than beer, especially when you can't afford the beer!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Kristiane: What kind of experience did you have? Hotboy

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.