Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ra Tims and I

Thursday 5:45 p.m.
They should have a breathalyser attached to these bloody computers. Anyway, my meditations didn't start today till eleven due to ... well, guess! I meditated all afternoon. As soon as it grew darker, other dimensions in the vase breathing switched on. Meditations are supposed to be better at dawn and dusk due to the equalisation of the air going up each nostril. At other times one nostril or the other predominates. Why should that be?

I might post about being brought up a tim later.

10:30 p.m.
I had an interesting chat with Shiva yesterday about emptiness and the mind only schools of philosophy. You have to use your brains in buddhism. It's very open to reason. If you don't agree with the Buddha, that's okay as well. In catholicism you get told to believe things. I got told I'd go to hell if I missed mass on a Sunday, any Sunday. Fancy telling kids crap like that! I was going to post about being brought up a tim, but I forgot I'd done that in The Buddha and the Big Bad Wolf, so I won't.

There's a lot more in the after effects of the vase breath today, Jack. On an evening like this evening, it's so wonderful. Ra bliss is superblissy in the evenings. And, of course, you have a connection between the breath and ra bliss, so you take a big lungful of air, shoot the breath, and wobbling wobbly up the body goes ra wonderful bliss! Shame about you being a flatheid, Jack. It really is.

Do you think the nun got ra bliss, Hotboy?
The nun knew about ra bliss, Jack, and translated everything I said into a tim context, but, no, Jack, I do not think she got ra bliss.
That woman must have said a lot of prayers, Hotboy.
I know, Jack. That's what nuns do a lot of. Praying.
You must think you're a very fortunate creature then, Hotboy.
I am indeed, Jack, one of the most fortunate of fortunate creatures.
But why didn't she get ra bliss in spite of all that praying?
I don't know, Jack. I don't even know what ra bliss is. Maybe the praying was going outwards when it should have been going inwards.
How did you get ra bliss, Hotboy?
I trained my mind, Jack. I must have trained my mind. If I can train my mind to go to ra bliss, anybody can!

That'll be ten percent off the top, please!

6 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Does the mind exist? If nothing existed outside the mind, then even the mind would be inside the mind. You'd disappear up yourself. That would explain how ra bliss works.

Next time, it would you ask the nun to comment here clarifying whether she gets ra bliss?

3:33 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The mind might exist, but it won't exist in the way you think it exists. As soon as you believe in something, there's always the emptiness of the emptiness to contend with. Hope this helps. Hotboy p.s. I could tell that the nun didn't get ra bliss by the way she spoke.

8:52 AM  
Blogger ion said...

I'm disappointed that in the end you think the nun 'didn't get ra bliss'. When I thought she did get it, I was ascribing it to the singing. Breath and all that, and words in another language to blank the mind.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I didn't know that it was better to meditate during dawn or dusk.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

´Breathalyzer attached to computers...Ha,ha,ha...

5:41 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

My mind does exist, at least in my mind it does!
Have a great weekend Hotboy!
~xo

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.