Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ra Hut Management Resolution!

Wednesday 11:00 p.m.
After this, it will be different! Shiva goes to the Holy Land tomorrow. I gave up a lung. On Saturday with Brian Wilson, I saved a lung, but gave up a liver. Tonight, well, it's for me, so I just gave up. Because .... the Domestic Bliss is going to be around infrequently till Monday and all my plans are simple. Forward! Forward! No, no, no! Retreat! Retreat! Anyway, on the fourth day, he fell off the wagon again! But what a vista in front of me, what bliss there will be!

I want to be a catholic. I was baptised a catholic. I was confirmed a catholic. It's a universal thing. That's what catholic is. Universal. I was doing Hinduism with Shiva today. Hinduism is catholic. Mysticism is catholic. To be catholic ... it's very hard to be catholic. I don't think it can do it though I am it.

I babbled to the tim nun today. Sister Mary Rose. Irish nun and when were they ever anything else but Irish nuns. She asked me when I got ra bliss. I said most times these days I get it very shortly after I close my eyes. There is ra joe. Then there is ra deity. Then there is ra bliss. Just go to ra bliss. She said I was an unusual person.

The only nun ... this is supposed to be catholicism.... the faith schools. Give me those little basturns. The Peking Circus would have nothing on this school. You don't get ... the first step is ra bliss. What is ra bliss? Do you get it? No? Failed. Try next year. The Stalinist five year plan for ra bliss and the flatheids.

Shiva has turned into a Scottish nationalist. We should be rising above the waters of global warming, the only high ground around. Of course, we should not be killing Iraqis. We should surrender to the invaders. It's a girl thing. Do they have nice eyes? Yea, surrender to the dudes with the nice eyes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

You were baptized as Catholic? I did not know that.
Have a wonderful week Hotboy!
~xo

1:49 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I didn't know either, why didn't you mention catholicism before now? Forget discretion. Next you'll be saying you were an exhibitionist all along too.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: My only excuse was that I was very tired and fell asleep in the mid-evening, and woke up at half eight. Groggy with sleep, I stumbled off to the off-licence. But I'll give up on my birthday again. Dearie me! Hotboy p.s. But the nun knew all about ra bliss. And the divine vision thing. And St Teresa. Another mad person!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Eric: my kid never knew who was who in the Royal Family. And no one around here enlightened her much on that one!
Adolf! Heil! Did you think I was in the Dutch Reformed Church? Or a Lutheran? Or a Wee Free? Fraid not. Born and bred a Taliban Tim!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.