Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ra Fire Pig!

Sunday 2:30 p.m.
It 's the start of the Tibetan New Year. The Year of the Fire Pig. It's also the Chinese New Year. I celebrated by throwing up my breakfast about an hour ago. If it hadn't been for that I might have gone to the Festival Theatre to see my chum Poisonous appear on stage ... but he wouldn't say as what. Be there as Hong Kong Phooie, dressed in a karate suit. I do hope someone gets a photograph.

9:40 p.m.
Spent most of the day on the couch preparing for my demise. This is a rehearsal for the black spot time, complete with back to back showings of The Life of Birds, an Attenborough show, on one of the digital channels. Digital channels? Anyway, there's this lyre bird that can imitate anything, and it's doing the sound of the buzz saws chopping down the neighbourhood. Although we don't do God here on RaBlissBlog, sometimes it looks as if somebody must be taking the piss. Anyway, I hope to be fine by tomorrow morning. Or I'll go to work and start vomiting around the place to show my commitment. Probably succumb to the couch. Basturns! Basturns! Basturns!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I am from the year of the Pig!

oooh....sorry you are not well....hope you are feeling better Hotboy!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: I think I'm from the year of the pot bellied pig! My disease is gone now. Hope you're well again too! Hotboy

7:28 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I've seen that lyrebird program. Amazing! And still most people would rather watch "reality TV". Dearie x 2 me!

Is the vomiting perchance a primal rejection of city life after the samye cleansing?

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.