Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ra Reasons to be Cheerful!

Wednesday 1:30 p.m.
Reasons to be cheerful. 1) It is Wednesday 2) I have no diseases at the moment 3) It is not raining 4) Dearie me!

How did I ever do five days a week? I told my job share partner I might go looking in the jobshop for jobbies over the next few days. Waste of time of course. Still, I need a break or something.

Thank god I've got one! I'm going to hava wee kip and then go to the allotment, and meditate and dig.

6:20 p.m.
I think this is the eleventh year we've had the allotment. Wasn't my idea, certainly not! I got forced to have a look. I'm feeling a bit hungover as I look down at this big piece of dirt. "I wonder who the fung is going to dig this then?". Of course, the answer was moi! I was told when I was a kid that if I did well at school, I wouldn't have to work outside. God knows how much writing that dirt has cost me.

It's in a better state now than it's ever been in the springtime due to me working part time over the last couple of years. I'm going to try not to run out of onions this year. I'm going to plant six hundred. It won't be enough!

By Friday I'm normally very happy. I haven't had a beer on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday nights. Celtic are playing A.C. Milan down the pub tonight. I can't see it anywhere else. Hmmm? Last sixteen of the European Cup. Hmmmm?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Is "dearie me" a reason to be happy ? :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

MyUtopia: Dearie me was because I couldn't think of 4 reasons! Hotboy

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

I've been invited to a pitch inspection convention in Lisbon, during May. May be able to fly via the UK, and if so, could call in at your hut.

Cabbage wants me to bring his CV with him, for the post of Hut Manager.

Is this advisable?

MM III

9:00 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Well done! I'll be there! Get the G and T's ready! Hotboy

10:35 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I like the fact that it is Wednesday....Oh happy day!
Hope you have a happy Thursday, Friday, and so on....

12:56 AM  
Blogger Just a toy said...

You need a break from the library.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann and Toyo: Here comes the weekend!!!! Hotboy

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.