Friday, March 02, 2007

Ra Ideas Factory!

Friday 8:45 p.m.
The sensei and reverend sent me an email saying Bomber was alright the way it was. I finished reading it today. I liked the first chapter, as I said, but after that it's just a lot of shifting the furniture around. All the okay bits were late additions, but I can't see me going in and re-writing that. So I'll have to get an idea. Where do these writers get their ideas from? If I'm not going to re-write Bomber, I'm back to the question of how many dwarves, and will anyone escape by hot air balloon?

When Adolfphus Nannbugger Milngavieavitch looked up from the mutilated corpse of Albert McClonkiedickhead, he saw A Very Long Name come over the hill in a hot air balloon, accompanied as usual by his retinue of nasty dwarves.

Are you allowed to say nasty dwarves? Nasty, vertically challenged folk!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Nasty, vertically challenged folk!
I see you are being politically correct?

Hope you have a great weekend Hotboy!

5:09 AM  
Blogger rob said...

I'm not sure you're allowed to call them nasty either, but "of reduced pleasantness" or "amiability-deprived" should be okay.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

"When Adolfphus Nannbugger Milngavieavitch looked up from the mutilated corpse of Albert McClonkiedickhead, he saw A Very Long Name come over the hill in a hot air balloon, accompanied as usual by his retinue of nasty dwarves."

For twenty quid, could I feature as the pilot of the hot air balloon, drifting over the savanna in the Masai Mara?

"From his vantage pont in the balloon, Menzies Milngavie looked down on the scene, mistook one of the amiability-deprived vertically challenged lingerers for a bongo, got out his shotgun..." I'll leave the rest to you.

By golly - its a very long time since I bagged a bongo.

MM III

10:44 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hello there! Maybe yous get the ideas and I'll ghost write it for twenty five quid! Hotboy

11:20 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Eric: You'll have to write the manual! Hotboy

5:13 PM  
Blogger rob said...

MM - sensitively put.

But there's too much outsourcing these days, nobody wants to actually take responsibility for doing the work themselves.

The focus group here came up with "his red tin of urine from tasty whores" ©

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.