Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ra Lonely Financial Zoner!

Sunday 6:20 p.m.
I ate one of my teeth on Wednesday. Makes you think. So I just spent all the rest of my overdraft. It was a blow to the poor people. How are the poor people supposed to spear and cook the geese in Inverleith Pond if they can't afford the teeth to chew them? What if we hadn't any spears? Geese gummed to death.

One thing I've never tried to write is science fiction.

When Adolfphus Nannbugger MenziesMilngavieavitch looked up from the mutilated corpse of Albert McClonkiedickheadson, he saw A Very Long Name in a hot air balloon, accompanied by his ritinue of nasty dwarves and robot sex slaves, come over the hill.

I have written a dirty book before!

Best to draw a veil over that really.

I think I'd like to write something unusual, interesting and funny. I've never tried to write a funny book before. I'd tried to write funny bits into books. How's about a funny book with a really strong plotline?

Relaxing and trying to get in among the populace has been a big failure. I've no money left. Bad thoughts arise. I've consumed expensive dental treatment. Regret, paranoia, etcetera. And I've got to go to work tomorrow. Is this some kind of a joke, God?

3 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

I can't match that, eating your teeth. I once flossed a whole back tooth out onto the table in a restaurant, does that count?

A funny book with a strong plotline - wish I'd thought of that. You'll clean up. Martin Amis was able to get every tooth capped on the profits from The Information.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, you ate one of your teeth!?!?!?
Was it painful?
Was it tasty?
Surely there is something to be said about eating your teeth (afterall, normally you eat with your teeth).

A funny book, that would be good.
Have a great week!
~xo

2:56 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Is it you? Nothing matches eating your own teeth, especially when they cost £250 and only got glued into your face last year! Dearie me!
Lee Ann: Fortunately, the tooth was made of some kind of incredibly expensive plastic! Have a nice week too! Hotboy

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.