Friday, March 09, 2007

Ra Whereabouts!

Friday 1:26 p.m.
Here in the Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid, we ...

We embrace our ignorance.
We don't believe in any things,
Especially thoughts!

Nothing exists outside your own mind.

How can nothing exist outside your own mind?

Where are the deities then, Hotboy?
They're in your mind, Jack.
And the moon also exists in your mind, Hotboy?
Where else could it exist, Jack?
It could be in orbit around the earth, Hotboy!
It is in orbit around the earth, Jack.
I know. The first Scotsman on the moon, Neil Armstrong, jumped up and down on it.
And he didn't think it was in his mind?
He thought it was under his feet, Hotboy!
I can see how he might think that. It's still in his mind though. He's not thinking with anything else. Thoughts don't occur anywhere else but your mind. When you're thinking, what else could you be using?


Is this a paradox, Hotboy? It might well be one of those, Jack. Things exist and don't exist simultaneously. You don't get more paradoxical than that. Well, an electron being part of the wave/particle duality is a bit of a paradox, and all the flatheids don't seem to have much trouble accepting that one.

You've got a problem if you're stuck with your mind being between your ears. Maybe we could call it mind, or Mind, or MIND.

All things arise, abide and decline in mind.

I was doing a bit of deity yoga today, as you do, when I wondered where the deity was. I thought: It's in your mind, Hotboy. Then everything was in my mind (Mind, MIND) for a moment and this felt very good. A little touch of realisation maybe. Just lost the individual self for a wee bit. It went out. It came back after a wee while. One day I hope it goes out and stays out.

Why is that, Hotboy? Well, Jack, when that happens there will be nothing to worry about and no one to worry. There will be no sentient beings. Or, you could say, there will be sentient beings, but although they will appear distinct, they will not be separate.

Surely, this is as close to heaven as you could expect to get on this earth.

None of the above is true, of course. We don't do truth here on RaBlissBlog. If we don't believe in things, how can anything be true? The Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid has no beliefs. We deal in results. We want to be happy. Or, at least, happier!

When I started this bloggy, I think I was having a problem with vase breathing sometimes. Like, juddering sensations on the outbreath and feeling like a I was going to black out even holding my breath for a little while. I was meditating for over three hours this morning. Sometimes I had a wee problem holding my breath because of the amount of ra bliss I was generating. What a fortunate, fortunate creature I am!!

I'm off to the allotment on my nazi bike!

4 Comments:

Blogger Just a toy said...

I'm sure that Neil Armstrong was not the first Scottsman to go to the moon. In his mind that is.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Toyo! Remind me of ... if Jesus Christ was a jew boy, how come he got a Mexican name? Hope this helps. Hotboy

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say!

I've been reading about a holy man in India, who held his hand up in the air for nearly three decades. Why? I've no idea, but there was some religious reason behind the feat.

He was sunsequently able to charge foreign tourists $100 for a photograph of "...the atrophied leathery limb with its closed claw of corkscrew nails."

So - how's this for a money-making venture - you simply hold your hand up for a few years whilst you're meditating, working, sleeping, etc (no cheating, of course) and Cabbage, who will by then be senior hut co-ordinator, can hand out photo tickets and collect all the money.

You'll be filthy rich.

I read this in: Sarah Macdonald "Holy cow!" publishd by Bantam.

I'm sure this helps.

MM III

5:54 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! There's got to be easier ways to make a living! Hotboy

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.