Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ra supporting deities!

Thursday 1:07 a.m.
The primary deity in support is the auld Maw. She does not see the faults. The littany of secondary deities is numerous. But the secondary deity is the Domestic Bliss. She has paid the bills and allowed us to arise, abide and decline without being embarrassed by the really disgusting and ugly bourgeois. How much, Lordy Lordy, do I despise and hate them!

Is that true, Hotboy? Do you hate them?

Well, Jack, this is just a bloggy, and no, I don't hate anyone.

All the useful folk in my mandala .... your mandala is everything you see in front of you,etc., ... are, of course, women!

Most of the really nice people I know are women. The domestic bliss and the kiddo must come into this. That's it! I'm going to stop speaking!

Thursday 11:51 a.m.
The slight malaise I felt yesterday disappeared as soon as I decided not to go to work today after all. Instead I meditated for a bit in the lobby this morning. Oh, what bliss! Surf's up, Jack! It certainly is!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I think that is excellent that you enjoy women so much Hotboy.
Afterall, you are hotboy!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Hi Lee Ann! I'm off work today! Yippee! Hotboy

9:14 AM  
Blogger ion said...

I'm sure Lee Ann will agree with me that 'Let's hear it for the girls!'. I have been watching a soap opera of ring-tailed lemurs who have a matricentric society on telly and wishing ours was the same. Maybe for some of us, it is. Enjoy your day of sloth.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: I do live in a matriarchal part of society! Be good if I didn't have to do anything at all. Hotboy

7:10 PM  
Blogger rob said...

"All the useful folk in my mandala .... your mandala is everything you see in front of you,etc., ... are, of course, women!" Brilliant! A Perverts' Charter. Did it get past the DB? Can anyone use it?

Ion - is that sloths or lemurs?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Onan? Is it Bavaria yet? Use it? Lose it? Just don't frighten the horses with it! Hotboy

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.