Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rem Fings!

Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
Partly due to the earth not being flat, I fell asleep on the couch for two hours this afternoon.Went down in ra blss and came up in ra blss!

I'm supposed to be trying to combine bliss with emptiness, or voidness.

Like images seen in a dream, thus must we regard all things! Nagarjuna. The Wall.

I was speaking to Poisonous once about talking to folk on the phone from New York. Of course, when you pick up the phone you're engaging with zillions of pounds of technology, which is a bit of a miracle in itself. Anyway, Poisonous knew stuff about how your get to speak to folk in New York even although he's been blootering his brains for God knows how long. This was in landline days before the Star Trek stuff came in. When he got to the bit about how your voice got beamed down from some satellite to New York along with a lot of other voices, and then you got to put it into somebody's ear, well, you've just got to laugh, haven't you? The whole idea is completely ridiculous. But it does happen.

What's beaming down from the satellite again? Is it radio waves? What the hell are radio waves made of? What is light anyway? Is it a particle or a wave? If you start with a land line, you've got to be dealing with electricity. Well, what's electricity?

I don't know what ra bliss is, or ra heat. But I don't know what electricity is either!

In the philosophical side of the juju, you acknowledge things with regard to labels and functions. You call them things.They do stuff. That's it!

We embrace our ignorance.
We don't believe in any things,
Especially thoughts.

That'll be ten percent of the top please!

I've got a better chance of making money out of The Amazing Bloggy Church of the Bad Boy Blissheid than I have out of selling this book. I'm going to send it to the editor of this Instant magazine tomorrow, and I've offered the boy 20% off the top if he can sell it under the name of Karma Dorje and I get left alone to sit in my hut.

It's getting a bit dusky. Good time to go and meditate!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Let me know when you get the answers....
What's beaming down from the satellite again? Is it radio waves? What the hell are radio waves made of? What is light anyway? Is it a particle or a wave? If you start with a land line, you've got to be dealing with electricity. Well, what's electricity?
Also, when I am feeling empty, I would love to feel the ra bliss!

4:06 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Lee Ann: Maybe somebody will tell us both! I think when you look into things you're supposed to get voidness or emptiness... appearance and emptiness arising together. Or fings aint what the seem to be! Hotboy

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.