Monday, September 18, 2006

Ra last day!

Monday 12:57 p.m.
I've only meditated for forty odd minutes today due to being a bit pivo-ed last night. So I'm sitting there at noon, and feeling a wee bit fashed and bashed, and thinking that I don't want to live on my own, when .... this great globule of ra bliss arose. Despite delving into the home brew yesterday, I did meditate quite a lot .... I don't know why it happens when it happens like that. Oh, ra bliss!

It's a public holiday today. I should really just stick with it and stay in all afternoon, doing ra bliss and interspersing it with some hatha yoga and tai chi. For it is a wonderful world. And how fortunate to be a human being! Because the human beings can get ra bliss. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

It's a shame you don't meditate, Jack. It really is. You don't know what you're missing. There's more to being a human being than you realise, so there is!

8:30 p.m.
I got this email from Pat Kavanagh today. Except it came onto the blog in a funny font .... anyway, it was nice of her to get back to me. I'm sure she's got plenty to do. It's cool to be cool!

I like reading William Rees-Mogg in the Times. We'd have nothing in common at all. He wrote about the nazi papa controversy today and quoted the Sword Verse from Chapter 9 of the Koran. I tried to read the Koran once, but I didn't get as far as this bit.

" So when the sacred months have passed away, Then slay the idolators wherever you find them. And take them captive and beseige them, and lie in wait for them in every ambush."

That doesn't look very buddhist to me! The Dalai Lama said there should be lots of different kinds of religion because there are lots of different kinds of people. Among the lots of different kinds of people there are, of course, some complete nutters!

I got an email from Adolf today. He's in Kuala Lumpa (?) and has managed to avoid plummeting into the ocean by meditating for his not very well chiropractor .... for five minutes! Five whole minutes, eh? But at the end of the day, he's on the way to ra bliss!! Doing it for someone else as well! Compassion and altruism is the basis of the path.

There's a programme on the telly just now about a kid from Glasgow with memories of a previous life on the island of Barra. Interesting! People sometimes look at reincarnation as something comforting. Dearie me! If I was still on the bus going to work, I could look at the joes and josephines sitting there. Do you want to be like that? That's what reincarnation is. Grief, sorrow, lamentations ... suffering in this life!

Tried the nazi bike out today to see if I could still go it. But it's like riding a bike. I cycled down to Portobello to see Brian Wilson. There's only two hairs left on the boy's flat heid. Because we didn't have on the viking helmets, he kept his false teeth in. The pig's face stayed unchewed in his back pocket. Dearie me! Nay bliss. That boy will never get ra bliss and he's a far nicer joe than me as well! He will never understand the voidness, and certainly never combine ra bliss with ra voidness and thus achieve happiness in this life. He's on the edge of the abyss of personal annihiliation. You want to stay a flatheid, Jack? Really? What about when you're old and lonely, Jack? Clinging to the horror! The fear! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

00:47 p.m.
That's it! I've had a look at why Pat Kavanagh replied to my email! So I read it. It's a heartfelt thing. And it says something truthful to me. I shouldn't hustle this new book. I emailed it to Serpent's Tail, but they've never sent an acknowledgmnt. Peter Ayrton, who owns Serpent's Tail couldn't stand up properly, and was more crabbit in the five seconds I met him than moi, and that takes a bit of effort. It's better to resign myself to the book going nowhere as usual. I'm not even going to stick it on my webpage. But thank god you are god. And thank god I am god. Thank god for god. We have to have something outside ourselves to give thanks to sometimes. Thank god for making me so cool. It was a cracking email I sent Pat Kavanagh even if I say so myself. That's it. I'm not doing anything else.

If you want to read the book, just email me from my webpage. It's called Let's Kill Fatboy. It's really a book all about ra bliss. You might as well blow your brains out, Jack.

        

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Vienna now. Just one more flight between me and the bunker.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.