Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ra Even More Of Ra Bliss!

Saturday 2:30 p.m.
Calling all flatheids! Calling all flatheids! This is RaBlissBlog reporting further developments with ra bliss!

I used to wonder if there was a physical basis for ra bliss, as you'd assume there has to be since it is a sensation. Was there neurotransmiters, serotonin, or whatever involved. If there was, you'd imagine there must be some physical limits to ra bliss. If there are, I certainly haven't reached them yet! What an amount of ra bliss I've been getting in my meditations today!! Closing my eyes just now, I'm in great uplifts of ra bliss! It says in the books that sometimes you might feel as if every cell in your body is bursting with ra bliss. Roll on ra bliss, that's all I can say. What a great day this is going to be!

I felt very exhilerated after my first meditation of the day. I've got Pat Kavanagh's letter stuck to the wall beside the door and when I was going passed it, had a look and started to laugh. I was giggling away and took it down to the living room and read it to the kiddo. Then I sent another email to Pat Kavanagh thanking her properly for, well, wasting her time really. Then I went onto the Serpent's Tail webpage and sent an email to Peter Ayrton (I asked whoever to forward it!) . I was going to ask if they wanted to see three chapters, but just emailed the whole book as an attachment. What else have I got to do? Bugger all! Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss! I'm off to the hut!

00:52 a.m.
I lay down on the bed around noon because I was dozing off while meditating. Did the yoga nidra. What an amount of ra bliss! Ecstatic bliss. Flatheids don't get that. What a shame!

I spent four hours in the allotment today. Dug for half an hour. On my own up there for four hours and what a wonderful time I was having. Flatheids (i.e. the people who are too dumb to meditate) can never know what that wonderful time is like. I've been a flatheid. Flatheids don't even get a little bit of ra bliss. They certainly don't get to watch it developing, and developing, and turning into even more of ra bliss. And I'm only still at the beginning because I haven't foresaken this life! And I'm a bad boy! But ra bliss is ra bliss is ra bliss! Oh, what a fortunate creature I am!

Time for bed, says Sleepy Head.

6 Comments:

Blogger ion said...

Lucky you, to feel ra bliss even if ra publishers are unsympathetic. It's been a wonderful summer day, and I hope the rasps are still flourishing. Had some delicious coleslaw from homegrown onions, carrots and cabbage and homemade mayonnaise today. Does that count as bliss? To me it does. ion

7:32 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Don't give up the search for the psychiatric basis for ra bliss.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Ion: Always hard to tell the difference between good and bad fortune! But what a lovely day today was. I'll turn into raspberry if I eat any more! As for ra bliss, there's bliss and there's bliss, I'm afraid. But the coleslaw does sound delicious! Hotboy

11:21 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I needed a hut this week, with a bed in it. Do you ever sleep over in you hut? I mean apart from when you're entertaining the old dear. That would help.

1:21 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Didn't get round to it? Waste no more time! Imagine lying on your deathbed wishing you'd tried sleeping in the hut.

Will you have a gun with you, or a pepper spray, for the nocturnal hooligan element? Boxing gloves at least.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! A bloodbath in the middle of the night wielding Peasants Revolt type weapons might not be what my karma needs! In fact, it wouldn't help at all! Hotboy

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.