Friday, August 25, 2006

Ra Best of Possible Worlds!

Saturday 4:26 p.m.
Hello, flatheids! What a fortunate creature you are to land on RaBlissBlog! Here you can learn about the incomparably wonderful Vajrayana, the juju of jujus ... about ra bliss, the vase breathing and how to stop going around with your head stuck up your backside! What joy to be able to do ra bliss!

Although I am completely teatotal these days, I felt so knackered last night that I had to imbibe five bottles of Russian or Polish lager for purely medicinal purposes. Very nice indeed and coming in at 5.6%. Because of this, I did not start meditating today till noon. I meditated straight through from noon till just before four, sitting here in my room, facing the photie of the great buddha, Lama Yeshe Losal! During the breaks to ease the legs, I did Tai Chi and stood on my head. Oh, ra bliss, ra bliss, ra bliss!

Oh, I have been in ra bliss, Jack! I have been in ra bliss! And what about ra heat? Yes, Jack, I have been in ra heat! If you traced my family tree all the way back to pond life, I'm sure that no individuals have ever been as fortunate as moi. This is because I meditate, Jack, and because the great kagyu masters have come to Scotland!

In the best of possible worlds ..... I finish my book and it sells enough so that I can give pots of money to my daughter and to the Samye Ling ... and have enough left so that when my auld maw passes away, I can give up work and take to the hut full time to practise this wonderful, wonderful juju.

17:31 p.m.
What a wonderful day I've had! I went back to the meditation seat when something dodgy seemed to be happening with the blogosphere .... It was ecstasy, Jack. Simple as that. Come over the the bright side, Jack! Come on over!

If there are no sentient beings, there are no flatheids, that's for sure! Becoming a wave on the great ocean of consciousness is the way to go! There is a lot of crap in my wave because I am a bad boy, but there's tons of ra bliss because I meditate. Yes, there is! All that's coming from your wave, Jack, is screaming terror as the dark night closes in! What will it be like when your dead, Jack? What will it be like when you're dying? Are you going to say, Oh no! I'm dying! I'm dying! I'm laughing at that, Jack! What a fool you are! Still, bugger all to do with me.

Tonight my mother in law is celebrating her 21st birthday, which she's been doing for the past 67 years. Before the flatheids come and drag me away from ra bliss ... well, I'm going back to do some meditating, amn't I? Physical bliss and mental ecstasy here we come!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lelly said...

I do enjoy your rants, especially when their (fairly) upbeat! And yes, I do have a nice tan, thankyou (only marred by a few hundred mosquito bites) but I can never get my legs to match the rest of me!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

How nice to hear from you, Lelly! I hope you've got into ra bliss! If you're nice, it shouldn't take long! Hotboy

2:16 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Lelly. I'm nice, and I don't need ra bliss at all. Don't get sucked in here, you'll end up enslaved to ra bliss. You'll have to be constantly meditating to stave off reality.

HB - Last night I nearly got around to opening the bottle of Hoegaarden wheat beer that I've had since Christmas. Do you know it? Cloudy and yellow as the UnHeard Of sewage outflow. 5% alcohol.

But I ended up on home-made Number 10 instead. A wheat beer in these parts is like vintage claret, you need to be exactly in the mood. But don't worry, I promise I will manage to drink it before you get here.

2:47 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy!

Who wrote:

"Thou art all too far for my kiss; thou art hidden past my prayer.
Thy wing too wide, and the bliss too sweet for me to share.
Thou art Nature and God! I am broken in the wheelings of thy car;
Thy love-song unheard or unspoken, and I cannot see thy star."

MM III

10:54 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! What is reality? That is the question. Surely, appearance and emptiness co-emerging! And are you sure you're nice?
Mingin! Baffled by the poem/hymn. Has God really got a car? Is it green? The Celtic goalkeeper has been cautioned for incitement to religious hatred for crossing himself at Ibrox. He's Polish and baffled as well. When Scotland play Italy in the qualifiers for the European Cup, the whole of the tally footie team are going to get arrested! Dearie me!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! The beat ... is it how it scans? ... did we once get taught this? ... the beat is fantastic. "the wheelings of thy car" doesn't make any sense, but the way it fits in with the pace of the thing is great. It doesn't matter that it doesn't make much sense, that bit. But I keep reading it. It's good! Hotboy

2:01 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Twas Aleister Crowley.

MM III

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama Let your creative work live and breathe... Find Blogs in the Blog Directory

World Blog Directory : Listing of all possible blogs from personal pages to politically related. Manually edited.